GDT: [#51] Dallas Stars @ New Jersey Devils, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
PAVS. That goal was mostly Janmark. This is why he's probably not getting traded

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
PK Subban has been voted the most over rated NHLer by his peers for years.. it's true he is very very awful. Remember last years playoffs? Subban was constantly in the ice for Dallas goals.

Subban big personality and big ego made people think he was actually a really good player.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
PK Subban has been voted the most over rated NHLer by his peers for years.. it's true he is very very awful. Remember last years playoffs? Subban was constantly in the ice for Dallas goals.

Subban big personality and big ego made people think he was actually a really good player.

He was a good player for a while but not a great one but he was flashy and on the Canadiens and that gets you overrated by hockey media. Now he's just bad. Sometimes he still does the flashy stuff

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Glad we won, but it is such a struggle to watch this team the last couple of years.
Honestly thought getting rid of Monty would be the catalyst to changes for the better, but instead somehow it has gotten worse.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Subban used to be really explosive offensively. Big shot, good skater and flashy. Now he's overweight and slow, not a good skater and terrible in his own end. Makes really stupid plays.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Despite the 2 penalties and rough start, I thought Stephen Johns looked much better tonight as the game went on. More confident, especially after he got that first point

I also thought Perry looked really solid and tbh I thought he looked that way last game too

The fact that Seguin, Perry, Heiskanen, and Klingberg have no goals in 2020 is concerning though. Perry with none since November, Miro with none since Dec. 3rd, and Klingberg since Dec. 1st. Seguin with none since Dec. 28th

Last edited:
Reactions: Bfantz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad