50th Anniversary Jersey Vote

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Skate for me. By a mile. Grew up with it. Nostalgia to the max.

Flying V left when I was 2-3.. and it’s awful

Orca I despise .. always have

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Skate by a mile. Would be OK with an annual tradition of wearing the Flying V on Halloween, too.

No rink and stick is interesting. Makes you think they have other plans for it - maybe it returns full time as the primary logo for the team and we see the last of the Orca for the 50th anniversary of the team?

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Skate by a mile. Would be OK with an annual tradition of wearing the Flying V on Halloween, too.

No rink and stick is interesting. Makes you think they have other plans for it - maybe it returns full time as the primary logo for the team and we see the last of the Orca for the 50th anniversary of the team?

I hope so. Going back to the original on the 50th makes sense. This poll is also a sneaky way of gauging interest in each of these jerseys. Have players come in.

They could do a lot with the skate. Have a bure night.. sell the bure skate jersey for 50 percent off, McLean night etc. Etc

I would be buying a bure skate jersey 100 percent.

Reactions: Katani Kalan

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Flying V. But Stick in Rink would be the most obvious choice, leading me to wonder, as someone mentioned above, whether there are other plans for it. Or maybe it is off the table because it is already used occasionally as an alternate.

CanucksSTM

Mar 8, 2018
The original orca of the west coast express era is the nicest looking
Just to me, of course
giphy.gif

Reactions: Wo Yorfat

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Skate will win but it looked like shit a couple years ago. Ugly logo that looked like it was made for an NES game. The colour scheme looked better in the white. However it won't have the same effect because it doesn't have the old metal halides to give the shadowy look.

May 31, 2006
All 3 are hideous jerseys/logos. Outside of nostalgia reasons I see no reason to want to see them again.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Skate. Although that red alternate skate jersey in the mid 90s was the only jersey to ever come close to how terrible our current kit is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad