OT: 50% off sale at Fan Attic Store

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Thought I'd share this with everyone (not sure if it's kosher but if this thread disappears, I'll know why) but the Flames Fan Attic store is having a 50% off sale as a "thank you" to fans until after the home opener.

http://www.flamesport.com/store/

Got a lot of stuff this morning, most of which I wouldn't have bought otherwise (like the Harvey the Hound doll for the Mrs.) but I also snagged a sweet half price jersey too.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
My girlfriend's birthday is next week. Perfect timing for me since she wants a jersey.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I'm going to home opener and honestly wasn't planning on spending a cent. But **** me a $100 Baertschi jersey is tough to pass on. My guess is they won't have any but you can still order one... whiiiich I probably will, ugh. :laugh:

Same. :laugh:

Was resisting the temptation to get a Bart jersey, but at that price....

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
I got free tickets to home opener. Otherwise I'm sticking by my stance of not spending a dime on the nhl or nhlpa.

Luckily I have a line on cheap chinesefake jersey's for $50

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I got free tickets to home opener. Otherwise I'm sticking by my stance of not spending a dime on the nhl or nhlpa.
I had this attitude, and wanted to keep it, but it disappeared at the words 50% off. Mostly because I'm a cheap ****.

I bought a lot of stuff too, and I figured I'd end up buying most of it at some point anyways so might as well do it on the cheap.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I had this attitude, and wanted to keep it, but it disappeared at the words 50% off. Mostly because I'm a cheap ****.

I bought a lot of stuff too, and I figured I'd end up buying most of it at some point anyways so might as well do it on the cheap.

Got an extra Sven jersey? :D

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
I'd have to make it a DIY project involving electrical tape and a black sharpie.

Is he going to keep the #47 or will he get a big boy # now that he's made the team?

He said he'll keep 47 because he knows people already bought 47. What a gem this is.

I ordered jerseys online for myself, my brother, and his wife. Also got a custom lettering package for Baertschi on mine :D.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
He said he'll keep 47 because he knows people already bought 47. What a gem this is.

I ordered jerseys online for myself, my brother, and his wife. Also got a custom lettering package for Baertschi on mine :D.
As if he wasn't a fan favorite already :handclap:

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB

What a beauty. I think its time to check the balance of the ol' Mastercard...

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Dropped 90 bucks on a hoodie jersey and a retro coat. Thought about another jersey but I already have a dozen and I've been eyeing the Philly retro winter classic jersey.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Oh man It looks like Im going to order one online if their sold out at fan attic store. Or is it just the one down at the dome? Whats the BEST spelling for Svens name? I know #47 but it can be spelled like 2 different ways i believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->