GDT: 5 to go! Red Wings @ Sabres - 7 EST - FSD

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Small sample size but Hicketts with some strong performances and even stronger numbers: 3 assists, 1 PPP, +4, 4 hits and 10 blocks in 3 games.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Tank aside, these past few wins have been enjoyable to watch, primarily because of who is doing the load of the work: Our future.I'd be annoyed if we won due to a monster game by Z due to draft odds, but this is reassuring in their own right.

Also, Svechnikov has impressed me a lot his past 5 or so games. Not gonna lie, I legit was getting worried with his GR production, but his overall game is impressive. He's an NHLer for sure.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Chris Osgood talking about how great Howard has been.
Howard has been the worst goalie in the NHL since mid November.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Figures when we want to tank these last few games, The team actually scores 11 goals in their past two games against the Pens and Sabres good to see that our future guys like Larkin and Mantha are contributing mightily.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Tank aside, these past few wins have been enjoyable to watch, primarily because of who is doing the load of the work: Our future.I'd be annoyed if we won due to a monster game by Z due to draft odds, but this is reassuring in their own right.

Also, Svechnikov has impressed me a lot his past 5 or so games. Not gonna lie, I legit was getting worried with his GR production, but his overall game is impressive. He's an NHLer for sure.

He really needs to get quicker. His speed is fine, but he needs to become more explosive. But yeah, I agree, he's an NHL player. If he gets quicker he can be a solid top 6 guy, without more speed, he'll be a grinder.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He really needs to get quicker. His speed is fine, but he needs to become more explosive. But yeah, I agree, he's an NHL player. If he gets quicker he can be a solid top 6 guy, without more speed, he'll be a grinder.
is he better than Jurco?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Of course the the Sens finally win when we win. Well it's down to Sat. Sens are next. We need to stop this surge.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I say AA bolts as soon as he can along with Mantha.

I wouldn't be surprised if they trade AA this summer or at the next deadline.

I think they are going to try to get value out of him and hope to get an over-payment like they managed out of Tatar.

Great effort tonight out of the guys, especially after a rocky start.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Good god, people... Hicketts was an absolute trainwreck for the first couple of powerplays but connects a couple of passes on the last one and everyone here is all googly-eyed about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad