Aug 1, 2011
McDavid 60 goals 135 points
Draisaitl 45 goals 95 points
Bouchard 70 points
Puljujärvi 70 points strong 2 way game
Nurse 45 points great defence

alexgreeen

Jun 5, 2018
Kucherov likely peaked this past season, but if he could get hot for a long time, 50+60 isn't out of the question in a dream season.

I think Point will flirt with a ppg several times in his career, and maybe hit 90 at some point.

Hedman is likely seeing his peak right now. I don't see him topping the 72 he put up a couple of years ago, but he could equal it a time or two.

I think Sergachev will become one of the better #2's in the league and hit 50 points from time to time.

Not sure if Yanni Gourde will repeat last season points-wise, but I think he'll get better overall, and be a 45-55 guy with lots of hustle, who's game, hopefully, begins to translate in the playoffs. I doubt it'll be for us though.

Sergachev first season 40 points, 60+ potential

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Did the op ask for EA sports peak or real life peak? A whole lot of people really need to pump the brakes a little.
OP ask for if they reach their peak potential. Most players never reach their peak. No need to get in a huff about it.

TwoPiece

Jul 24, 2018
Averages per 80+ games over 5 "peak" seasons:

Filip Zadina - 40G/80PTS
Michael Rasmussen - 35G/70PTS
Filip Hronek - Brian Rafalski
Evgeny Svechnikov - 30G/80PTS
Dylan Larkin - 25G/80PTS Selke Contender

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Stamkos and Kucherov had a point last year where they were dominant. It was earlier in the year. If they can do that again and for a bit longer they can top out.

Ill say Miller can have career highs this year if he plays with Stamkos and Kucherov again.

I dont think Point has reached his peak yet. May not this year either. One thing I think is for sure, the kid is only going to get better.

Sergachev is a guy that could go either way. I think he will take a step forward because he looked so good again at the end of the season/playoffs but sophomore seasons have been known to be a pain.

Vasilevski had a great first season as the starter. He was up for vezina. If he continues to play in the second half how he does in the first half then he will win a vezina. Hes amazing when hes on.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Makar produced about the same as another Dman that got picked about 40 picks after him. I'm really not that high on him and I don't see the reason for the hype.
Watch him shine on team canada in world juniors with suppressed ice time, he made it and became one of the best players in the tournament

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sergachev first season 40 points, 60+ potential

I think that's the very, very top end. He put up the vast majority of those points early on, when the team was playing its brains out. I think it's more likely he's a guy who more/less alternates 45 and 55 point seasons. He's unlikely to get premium PP minutes so long as Hedman's around.

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
Pettersson 40 G 50 A 90 P
Boeser 45 G 40 A 85 P
Horvat 32 at 36 A 68 P
Hughes 12 G 52 A 64 P

The 5th player. I don't know

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Monahan - 40g/45a top flight center
Gaudreau - 35 g/65a 100 points in a career year
Tkachuk - 40g/60a 100 point franchise player
Hanifin - 20g/45a franchise d-man
Bennett - 30g/35a 2nd line anchor

Mony and Johnny can reach those stats if they stay healthy for a full year and their line-mate keeps up with them. Tkachuk is more if he reaches his absolute peak, if he is given proper offensive linemates he should be a perennial 70+ point player at minimum. Hanifin if he reaches is potential should be a #1 d-man, he skates like one and tons of room to grow as a 21 year old and I could see him take a Hedman like curve where he starts to really shine in his mid 20's. Bennett if given linemates and if he gets his confidence up has the skill, skating and bulldog attitude to be a 60 point player, hopefully we see him make strides towards that this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->