GDT: #5 | New York Islanders @ Nashville Predators | October 12 | 8PM

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Oh wow he actually did it! PMB has got to be moved/hitting the waiver wire soon, then. No way Snow is okay with leaving a $2M player in the press box.

Would rather have kept Donovan in but I understand that move.

Nah, let Donovan watch tape and learn. Nothing to worry about, he was good early on, had a bad game and is being held accountable. I love it. He will probably come back in vs Buffalo, maybe even put up a point.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Awesome GDT! You know your stuff, 13th Floor! :)

I'm glad that both Nelson and Carkner is playing tonight.

LGI!

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Am I the only one that thinks Hickey has played well and that he and Viz have been our best pairing so far? Granted AMAC-Hammer play against the other teams top guys, but still.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Am I the only one that thinks Hickey has played well and that he and Viz have been our best pairing so far? Granted AMAC-Hammer play against the other teams top guys, but still.

Nope, you're not the only one. I think that he has been playing well. Well, he is being "outmuscled" sometimes, but he compensates that with his impressive stick work. :)

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Updated the OP with direct stream links that I got to work (in addition to general stream links for the full schedule).

Direct Stream Links: One | Two | Three | Four

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island

I think Hickey has played well the past 3 games, not great though. I thought Vis had a very bad game last night, a lot of turnovers for him. I like Amac-Hamonic a lot more, mostly because of Hamonic though.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think Hickey has played well the past 3 games, not great though. I thought Vis had a very bad game last night, a lot of turnovers for him. I like Amac-Hamonic a lot more, mostly because of Hamonic though.

Hickey gets thrown around like a rag doll, but he does a nice job avoiding the huge hits - very much like AMac. He is often physically overmatched yet he's been effective.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Shakedown cruise over.
The Preds are a team we should be able to take 2 points from.

LETS GO ISLANDERS:clap::clap::clap:

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
i am having an issue with gcl. Currently only the nashville feed can be chosen and according to gcl: "The selected broadcast is not available for this game. Please choose the alternative broadcast feed." Just a heads up, might change before game starts.

Why do we want carkner instead of donovan?

Go isles!

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
my gamecenter is messed up..I cannot choose an alternative broadcast and nashville is blacked out! ack!

isleskovalchuk

May 20, 2007
anyone having a hard time getting game center going for the game?

It is not offering isles feed and says Nashville broadcast is not available for this game?

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
i am having an issue with gcl. Currently only the nashville feed can be chosen and according to gcl: "The selected broadcast is not available for this game. Please choose the alternative broadcast feed." Just a heads up, might change before game starts.

Why do we want carkner instead of donovan?

Go isles!

same here, wtf is going on, is this another blackout on GC?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad