GDT: #5| New York Islanders @ Anaheim Ducks | October 17th | 10:00 PM | F/L 4-1

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I think Staple reported Bailey was dealing with a back issue earlier in the year. Could be a lingering thing. The back issues are some of the most concerning ones to me, especially long term. They never seem to improve.
6 year contract:ha:

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
How is it BS when the team scores more goals than it allows when Hickey is on the ice? ... this a two year trend now so don't give me any sample size crap.

Do I think Hickey is awesome ... by no means, but the hate he gets from some of you is absurd.
all of our dmen get hate ... they all suck ..lol
LGI !

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
First 10 pm game where I have work the next day. If it’s close after 2 I’ll for the third I guess. Tomorrow’s game is gonna be tough lol

F the people who schedule these ridiculous games. They could start an hour earlier.

It will be time for my west coast ritual tonight. I'll go to bed before the game starts..I'll wake up around three a.m to take a p**s...I'll remember the Isles played and I'll go to my computer to check the score...I'll think about which internet site to go to to check the score based on whether that site has given me more Islanders wins or losses in previous situations like this (yes I really believe I am the center of the universe and the website I choose will determine if the Islanders won or lost). I'll look at the score, squinting like Mister MaGoo since I won't have my glasses , and it will appear the Islanders lost 6-1, but I can't be sure so I get my glasses...yup they lost...go to bed angry...wait for next game and repeat.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
How is it BS when the team scores more goals than it allows when Hickey is on the ice? ... this a two year trend now so don't give me any sample size crap.

Do I think Hickey is awesome ... by no means, but the hate he gets from some of you is absurd.

Because when the only argument for a player is his plus minus there is obviously something wrong to their game. I mean go ahead and throw Hickey out come playoff time though, it's not like he has gotten benched before.

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
Feels good to actually be watching a game start at 7pm and not 4pm for a change. Also just good to be seeing the Isles in action again, this schedule has starved us so far. Team could have gone to Europe.

Reactions: Quicklime

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Feels good to actually be watching a game start at 7pm and not 4pm for a change. Also just good to be seeing the Isles in action again, this schedule has starved us so far. Team could have gone to Europe.
I’m on mountain time. Headed home to enjoy Colorado Green and hopefully an Isles win.

West coast games suck, but I like being able to go from office-to-bar-to-home. LOL

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
F the people who schedule these ridiculous games. They could start an hour earlier.

It will be time for my west coast ritual tonight. I'll go to bed before the game starts..I'll wake up around three a.m to take a p**s...I'll remember the Isles played and I'll go to my computer to check the score...I'll think about which internet site to go to to check the score based on whether that site has given me more Islanders wins or losses in previous situations like this (yes I really believe I am the center of the universe and the website I choose will determine if the Islanders won or lost). I'll look at the score, squinting like Mister MaGoo since I won't have my glasses , and it will appear the Islanders lost 6-1, but I can't be sure so I get my glasses...yup they lost...go to bed angry...wait for next game and repeat.

"In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep"

LGI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad