GDT: #5| New York Islanders @ Anaheim Ducks | October 17th | 10:00 PM | F/L 4-1

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
No Bailey for morning skate, but apparently he did the same thing for the season opener and played. Weird. I wonder if he's nursing a lingering injury or something.

Looks like Ladd is replacing Tito on Barzy's LW. I actually like the move. Beau has been lost all year.

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
Am I the only one who needs more information on this comment?

Everyone else understands this?

Lou is trying a semi tank.. Whats there to understand?

Attachments

• bike-tank.jpg
    bike-tank.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: MattMartin

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
No Bailey for morning skate, but apparently he did the same thing for the season opener and played. Weird. I wonder if he's nursing a lingering injury or something.

Looks like Ladd is replacing Tito on Barzy's LW. I actually like the move. Beau has been lost all year.

They haven’t played in like five days, it’s odd that Bailey didn’t want to skate. He must be dealing with something indeed.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
They haven’t played in like five days, it’s odd that Bailey didn’t want to skate. He must be dealing with something indeed.

Yea and Kuhnhackl just skated in his spot instead of shifting the lines around. My guess is Bailey plays but still odd.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Bailey has had a weird practice schedule right? Like certain days he’s been off before and just before the opener right? Or am I making it up.

Still a PP wizard

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I think Staple reported Bailey was dealing with a back issue earlier in the year. Could be a lingering thing. The back issues are some of the most concerning ones to me, especially long term. They never seem to improve.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
First 10 pm game where I have work the next day. If it’s close after 2 I’ll for the third I guess. Tomorrow’s game is gonna be tough lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad