U17: 5-Nations tournament in Russia, February 5-9

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Russia beat Sweden 2-1 in OT. I'd say, Miroshnichenko was the best player on the ice and Yurov created the OT goal. Both kids are of 2022 draft and the youngest on Team Russia.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Starting to become a believer when it comes to Ludwig Persson. Looked really good out there vs. Czech Rep (2-1 win for Sweden). Marcus Brännman looked great in net and defenseman Anton Olsson scored a real beauty.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
Starting to become a believer when it comes to Ludwig Persson. Looked really good out there vs. Czech Rep (2-1 win for Sweden). Marcus Brännman looked great in net and defenseman Anton Olsson scored a real beauty.
Was that game streamed on Russia Hockey's Youtube channel? Can't find it there right now.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Was that game streamed on Russia Hockey's Youtube channel? Can't find it there right now.

Probably. I watched it at svenskhockey.tv, however. Perfect quality and commentators in English. They are streaming all junior national team games this week, so might be worth the 99 SEK

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
Probably. I watched it at svenskhockey.tv, however. Perfect quality and commentators in English. They are streaming all junior national team games this week, so might be worth the 99 SEK
Oh, I have an account there. Completely forgot that they stream all the U16-U19 games this week. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: Predatore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad