U19: 5 Nations Tournament 4-8 February

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
It seems like it is no SHL players, no NA players and only 96 players. Consider that, I wonder where is L Ekeståhl-Jonsson? He is a stud in superelit, he should be a lock in this team. Do not get why he is not there.

There is also some other players that could have been in the team as well, but not having Ekeståhl-Jonsson do not make sense to me, especially since he is not tested in the national team very much. He is a player that stands out in superelit. Him and Lindgren are probably the best d-pair in superelit.

Last edited:

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Lukas Vejdemo injured in practice. Ludvig Elvenes called in.

To bad. Weird by the way that there are 2 forwards from teams like Rögle but just one from Modo.

Possible forwards lineup.

Bernhardt - Ottosson - Kovacs
Forsberg - Stenlund - Lang
Mastomäki - Ehn - A Karlsson
Törnqvist - F Karlsson - Engvall
Elvenes

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Lang, Stenlund and Kovacs was probably the best forwards at least in sweden.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Really like Robin Kovacs

Olle Alsing is a suprise

I know there a lot of hype around Kovacs in stockholm, but I have never really been that impressed by him when I have watch him in superelit and allsvenskan. Maybe I have watch the wrong games, but here he was really good. If he keeps this up, he should go high in the draft and be a key player in the next WJC 20.

But the best swedish player in my eyes was probably Lang, very creative. At this point he should make it into the final team

Stenlund is a unpolished diamond

E Johansson was probably the best d-men in my eyes. Alsing was good do. Havnt seen him before but since he has play a lot in allsvenskan I was expecting him to be fairly good. Hansson var ok to. Little bit disappointed with Petterssons devolopment.

Btw, why do not Grönborg coach this team? I know it is called U 19, but come on, this is a pre tournament for the WJC 20 next year. There is no WJC tournament for U19.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad