GDT: #5|Canucks vs. Penguins|Oct 16|7:00PM|PPG|Ruh Roh, Schultz is out for 4 months/defense is a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Being brand new to HFboards, just wanted to say that it's a massive upgrade from /r/hockey and /r/penguins. There's so much more insightful posts and so much less nonsense. It's clear that there's seasoned fans here with a lot to offer.

All reddit is is just teenagers/early 20's kids degrading each other. The toxicity's unbearable. People just posting one-line zingers for karma points. You get barraged with tired memes and extremely poor humor. Practically the only thing reddit sports subs are good for are news updates.

I'm never going back. This is my haven now. :DD

Oh just wait for the shit wrestling crap that gets posted here :laugh:

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I could see Vancouver really doing a number on us with Pettersson in the line up. Without him this should be an easy win unless somehow Sutter and Boeser out play our stars....

You'd still probably win even if he was in. This is still a garbage hockey team.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Oh just wait for the **** wrestling crap that gets posted here :laugh:

I expect you to exit this thread immediately

fARfJ9T.gif

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
DeSmith to start the game.

f***ing stupid. If he's not ready to start, don't put him on the f***ing bench.

It's just not necessary to have sent Jarry down already. Two games in a row they're playing this crap.

Edit: to clarify, I'm fine with Desmith playing. But. Why put a goalie you want too get rest as back-up? When you don't have to. Jarry gonna get broken missing two WBS games? Doubt it. Also. I'm a biiiit crazy about this..I..know.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
****ing stupid. If he's not ready to start, don't put him on the ****ing bench.

It's just not necessary to have sent Jarry down already. Two games in a row they're playing this crap.

Edit: to clarify, I'm fine with Desmith playing. But. Why put a goalie you want too get rest as back-up? When you don't have to. Jarry gonna get broken missing two WBS games? Doubt it. Also. I'm a biiiit crazy about this..I..know.

Cap management man, that's all about cap management. Cap is calculated on a daily basis. The longer you keep Jarry the more cap space you spend. Each dollar could be valuable at the deadline.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So...another young, fast team the Pens don't care about....
hopefully they've learned a lesson about getting up for these games or they'll lose...
yeah, right....

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Cap management man, that's all about cap management. Cap is calculated on a daily basis. The longer you keep Jarry the more cap space you spend. Each dollar could be valuable at the deadline.

Would putting Murray on ITR for a week not have negated that?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
So...another young, fast team the Pens don't care about....
hopefully they've learned a lesson about getting up for these games or they'll lose...
yeah, right....

Who is also missing their stud rookie who is out with a concussion.

Yep, I see great things happening tonight. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Andy99

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Being brand new to HFboards, just wanted to say that it's a massive upgrade from /r/hockey and /r/penguins. There's so much more insightful posts and so much less nonsense. It's clear that there's seasoned fans here with a lot to offer.

All reddit is is just teenagers/early 20's kids degrading each other. The toxicity's unbearable. People just posting one-line zingers for karma points. You get barraged with tired memes and extremely poor humor. Practically the only thing reddit sports subs are good for are news updates.

I'm never going back. This is my haven now. :DD

I came here for the Pens hockey
I stayed for the gifs

Reactions: TNT87 and ColePens

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I could see Vancouver really doing a number on us with Pettersson in the line up. Without him this should be an easy win unless somehow Sutter and Boeser out play our stars....
If Sutter outplays anyone, that would be the end of my hockey fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad