842.jpg

#1 Roberto Luongo
5-4-0 2.85GAA .911SV%

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I think the last game was just one of those games. Sometimes a team has your number for a game. If the Panthers were say, in first place right now, I don't people would feel as frustrated right now with that game.
But, I think if they continue to play the way they've been playing recently, I think they will turn a corner going up, here pretty soon.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Game notes:

Zuccarello and Namestnikov are both game time decisions for the Rangers, who have won 6 of the past 8 meetings in Sunrise. Lu and Hank confirmed starters barring any last minute changes.

I think the last game was just one of those games. Sometimes a team has your number for a game. If the Panthers were say, in first place right now, I don't people would feel as frustrated right now with that game.
But, I think if they continue to play the way they've been playing recently, I think they will turn a corner going up, here pretty soon.

This is probably their last chance to get the season going. Games vs a bad New York and St. Louis team, and a struggling Wild team before 2 against the Leafs and a game in Buffalo.

But they match up terribly against NYR so we'll see. Also depends on what Lu shows up.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Bjugstad is day-to-day with an injury (unrelated to previous injury).

New lineup:

D same as last game.

Remember when we projected Trocheck-Borgstrom as the n.2-3 centers? Now we have McCann-Malgin-Lammikko as the 2-3-4 guys... I mean it could be worse, but after the first line and Dadonov, we have only Sceviour and maybe Brouwer playing where they should ideally be playing.
Yeah...

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Lu usually bounces back after a bad game. This will be interesting, two hall of fame goalies in the twilight of their careers. Would be cool if we played each other in playoffs... One can dream
My biggest fear is being ripped at apart for a best of 7 series. Though if it means both teams make it, I'm down

Reactions: pantherbot

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
My biggest fear is being ripped at apart for a best of 7 series. Though if it means both teams make it, I'm down
Was thinking during the second period of the Colorado game: "That was fun. Two teams with good offence, we should meet in the playoffs. ... Of course if we met, that would mean we made it to the finals, so... yeah sure, let's play against Colorado in the playoffs :D "

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Was thinking during the second period of the Colorado game: "That was fun. Two teams with good offence, we should meet in the playoffs. ... Of course if we met, that would mean we made it to the finals, so... yeah sure, let's play against Colorado in the playoffs :D "
I would much much rather the Florida Panthers play the Avalanche in the playoffs than the Panthers playing the Rangers.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Can u park in the mall across the street from the arena for the game? I did patronize one of the establishments in this mall...
Depends. If you’re a rags fan, there’s free valet parking just for you and an upgrade to Club Red, open bar. Oh, and a private complaint channel to the refs earphones.

Reactions: ecemleafs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad