Nuge
Perron
Yakupov
Our 4th line

The Bad:
That goalie, who doesn't even deserve to be named
Our special teams (seriously)
Pitlick's injury
Arcobello's ability to give us an equalizer.
Our ability to shoot the puck

and finally

The Refs who had better have some extra cash in their back pockets. It's the only way to explain how terribly one-sided they were tonight.

More like putting the nail in the coffin...that would have put them up by 2. This guys hands are worse then Todd Marchant.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
People like to rag on the way the Coyotes play but that was a textbook example of how to win playing a simple game.

its textbook to depend on the other teams goaltender having a .815 save% in order to win the game? lol

phoenix looked pretty crap all game i thought, the ONLY reason they won is because our goaltender was laughably bad.... NO IDEA why eakins kept him in the game

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Winnable game, but our guys just don't know how to win hockey games. Inefficient with the puck, goaltending isn't where it needs to be and with the empty net, just not enough killer instinct. Too many passes, too much work down low, where's the point shots through traffic?

Special teams is losing us games now that Dubnyk has came back up to average.

We'll be out of the playoffs by the end of November.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
The ability of management to judge talent is atrocious. There is probably 5-6 veterans on this team that would clear waivers. Last year we let a bunch of UFA'S walk and only one, found an NHL job, a backup goaltender.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
As soon as the refs came out with that phantom call on Ference I knew the game was over.

Zero chance that this team would go an entire game without giving up a PP goal.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I know it's only a month in but I think we are out of the play off race. The only teams worse are in the eastern conference and we are by far the worst team in our conference. Calgary is playing twice as good as us and the rest of the division is even light years away from us

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
These two clowns we have for commentators continue to defend Labarbera. Wow.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Louie DeBrusk is a ****ing goof btw. I don't think this can be said enough.

He doesn't seem too upset though, which is a good thing for the cab drivers in the Glendale area.

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
Pfft, can't expect to win when you only score 4 goals.

I am pretty much at the point where I am actively cheering for the team to lose. Not for draft picks, but just for the comedy of it and so they will be forced to make drastic moves. I'd like to see them lose 6-5 every night for the rest of the season so the players can pad their stats then MacT can trade pretty much everyone.

Easily the worst non-expansion team in the history if the sport.

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
Labarbera should be ashamed of how he acted. Hopefully we waive him and he doesn't set foot on NHL ice for the rest of this season, if ever.

i was amazed he was even signed. what other team had this dude on their radar in free agency to "push their goalies" as a back up?

Mac-T fail

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Not just PP, we need to get insurance goals.

When Smith made the save on Arcobello I immediately flashed back to the Bernier save on him in Toronto.

I did the exact same. I actually stated EXACTLY what was going to happen to my girlfriend after Arcobello screwed up another opportunity to get an insurance goal.

"Can't buy a goal. God, he has to score those ones here. Remember Toronto? They're going to tie it up here, and score another one to win."

All I had to add was the fact that we would pull our goalie and get like one shot in the last 2 minutes.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
I don't think you can defend 5 goals and the way he handled it. Yelling at his teammates, gets put back in, then lets in more goals. Waive him and call up Bachman.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...this team simply full of losers...good enough to win but a couple of soft plays at key times cost this team

the team defense is embarrassing....Eakins, your "swarm" defense ain't gonna work with this group

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
This team is killing my passion for hockey.

Usually a loss in a easily winnable game pisses me off the rest of the day. Now I just expect it.

Unfortunately, I am the same way. A loss used to piss me off so bad nobody could talk to me until I've had time to cool off. Now I simply do not give a ****. Do not give a ****. I've been desensitized to losses now.

Get a ****ing goalie. Fix the so-called "special" teams. And win some god damn ****ing games.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Lolbarbera+ refs + Eakins cost us this game!

You dont put back a unbalanced goalie after you pulled him the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad