Post-Game Talk: 5-4 Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
If after that goaltending display, Mac-T doesn't bring in a new goalie....he never will. How many of the 9 losses have been because of goaltending?..At least 5.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Labarbera should be ashamed of how he acted. Hopefully we waive him and he doesn't set foot on NHL ice for the rest of this season, if ever.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Think I'm done watching games for a while. Can't stand this. My blood is boiling

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
SO frustrated. Can't remember the last time I hated this team so much.

Play some ****ing defense. Kill a god damn penalty. Save a ****ing puck.

Is that SO ****ing much to ask? God damnit. Ruined my ****ing day.

That was a ****ing easy win, up by 1 half way through the 3rd and they pissed the ****ing thing away.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
This team is killing my passion for hockey.

Usually a loss in a easily winnable game pisses me off the rest of the day. Now I just expect it.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
The Good:
Nuge
Perron
Yakupov
Our 4th line

The Bad:
That goalie, who doesn't even deserve to be named
Our special teams (seriously)
Pitlick's injury
Arcobello's ability to give us an equalizer.
Our ability to shoot the puck

and finally

The Refs who had better have some extra cash in their back pockets. It's the only way to explain how terribly one-sided they were tonight.

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
Barbie is awful, I never want to see him play a game ever again.

especially after having a Real Man tantrum. "NO I CAN DO THIS! IM A MAN!" then blows. he should have been out of the league ages ago.

Yakupov on the final minute or so looked hilarious. just chopping wood on the half boards getting scared when Ribiero comes at him. the dude has to go through some major growing pains to lose the "i'm sick... so sick i can't function on a team properly" attitude.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Waive Labarbera and call up Bachmann.

Giving up **** goals is one thing, but raising your arms, shaking your head and blaming your teammates when every ****ing goal was his fault is crossing a line. Time to make an example of this ****ing loser.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
1. Labarbera sucks
2. NHL refs are pathetic pieces of ****
3. I love Perron
4. OEL and RNH get me some good Fantasy Points
5. Season definitely over
6. "RipsADrive" couldn't have been more wrong posting what he did
7. Special Teams continue to screw us
8. Arcobello coming back to earth
9. Classic Oilers can't hold a lead
10. I'm frustrated beyond belief

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
First I missed the half of the game because I didn't have internet access on the road, then my GameCenter feed was shaky, and Oilers lost.

I'm speechless.

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
We let in four goals from the blueline. Sure screens and deflections but it's insane how many goals we've let in from blueline shots so far this season.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
For every 1 win this team loses three.

Unbelievable. If its not goaltending, its special teams, if its not special teams its garbage defensive coverage.

This team has so many holes.

I would be interested to see if the Oilers are statistically better in any category other than shots for/against compared to last year.

This is just something else.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
What better place to get jobbed by the refs than jobing.com arena. So much talent, yet horrific special teams. That is 100% coaching.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Terrible goaltending.
Terrible PK.
Terrible PP.
Too stubborn to shoot the damn puck when they get a chance in desperate cicumstances.
Every time they get a lead, we already know what's going to happen, it's just a matter of HOW they end up blowing the lead.

Sheeshta

Jul 27, 2007
Don't blame LaBarbera - he is what he is. Blame the guys that brought him in. Blame Lowe, Katz, and MacT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad