Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hi all!

So we have no clue what our lines are going to look like tonight but the latest is that DeBrusk and Marchand are game time decisions but are expected to play. Ryan Donato is in the line up tonight but no word on what line. No word on if Matt Grzelcyk will stay in the line up or if Nick Holden will replace him.

Per one of the beat reporters, here is an educated guess on tonight's lines:

Here's to a good game tonight.

Oh and the ice is going to be worse than Wednesday. We had 2 90 degree days and today is 80 and 100% humidity. Add in the Celtics played last night and Northeastern University graduated this morning.

The players will be swiming in the corners at some point tonight.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hi all!

So we have no clue what our lines are going to look like tonight but the latest is that DeBrusk and Marchand are game time decisions but are expected to play. Ryan Donato is in the line up tonight but no word on what line. No word on if Matt Grzelcyk will stay in the line up or if Nick Holden will replace him.

Per one of the beat reporters, here is an educated guess on tonight's lines:

Here's to a good game tonight.

Oh and the ice is going to be worse than Wednesday. We had 2 90 degree days and today is 80 and 100% humidity. Add in the Celtics played last night and Northeastern University graduated this morning.

The players will be swiming in the corners at some point tonight.

Considering how bad the ice was on Wednesday, that's... not good.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Considering how bad the ice was on Wednesday, that's... not good.
It is good if we play the same way on a similar surface. Perhaps more tired and beat up Bs could not keep up on the slow ice? Sure didn't seem to hurt us.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This is what an happens when Cam Neely is an refrigeration guy. Hire an professional before he turns an ice to water vapor. Lowly broons always tryna save an buck.
The ice issue is incredibly complicated and tied to when the building was built back in 1996.

It is scheduled for an overhaul next summer

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm excited to see the game tonight. I'm warming up with watching Sweden play now. Let's do this TB!

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Can we repeat the performance from game 3 then we stand a good chance but we need to keep up the intensity! Considering there is still room for improvement in both PP and the first line production, if one of those clicks things look good but as everyone else I expect Bruins to be much tougher tonight, they cannot afford a loss but I don't want to return with a status quo, so I really hope they go for it. Returning with 3-1 would be huge!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Game 4, biggest game of a series...

$

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
This is going to be tough. Can we win 3 straight against this team? And back to back wins in Boston, where we’ve won like 9 times ever? I’m just not sure I see this happening.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
This is going to be tough. Can we win 3 straight against this team? And back to back wins in Boston, where we’ve won like 9 times ever? I’m just not sure I see this happening.

It’s hard to not think of it this way. I’m hoping our guys think of it this way. This is a huge opportunity to go up by 2 against a team we have struggled against in our past. An opportunity to have a series clinching game back at your house so that you don’t have to go back to the place you have lost so many games. I know it’s a huge game for them but I’m hoping our guys can overwhelm them again.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Pounce on them early, and pin them for 60. The cavalry's bound to show up, too. Go Bolts!

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
I think we've to play in our d-zone as good as we did in game 3. We've not given any PP to the Bruins in the second and in the third period of game 3.
Let's do it!
Let's go Bolts!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
One team is changing personnel and probably their game plan and the other just has to keep on keeping on.

Let's put ourselves in a great position for Game 5.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->