Kings Vision: 5/24/14 - Pre Game Interviews vs. Chicago Blackhawks (Game 3)

KingsVision

Jun 24, 2009
[nhl]620506[/nhl]

Head Coach Sutter of the LA Kings spoke with the media before Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks on 5/24/14.

[nhl]620503[/nhl]

Anze Kopitar of the LA Kings spoke with the media before Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks on 5/24/14.

[nhl]620504[/nhl]

Tyler Toffoli of the LA Kings spoke with the media before Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks on 5/24/14.

[nhl]620505[/nhl]

Willie Mitchell of the LA Kings spoke with the media before Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks on 5/24/14.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Thanks, KingsVision. Willie Mitchell is just so warm and likeable. You see rookies come up and be so wooden and stiff in interviews. As they start to get more comfortable, as time passes, you start to see more of a personality. I remember seeing an interview with Jake Muzzin in April of last year on FrozenRoyalty, one where he was talking about his family to Helene, I believe. It was the first time I realized he had a personality, and an appealing one at that. Then you look at Drew Doughty who has that absolute confidence and sense of fun that makes it really hard not to root for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad