GDT: 5/21/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
All these line changes Bolts take it tonight heck the last two periods they dominated us why change lines lol

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe Orlov can help us out again with some more boneheaded plays.. Clean, crisp turnovers, right to our guys..

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
giphy.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
You guys alright? Been quiet as a tomb in here. Embrace this feeling because right now there's 29 other fanbases who have some that would do just about anything to be in our position.

Soak it all in. The path of glory so too sees the thunder and lightning of the skies that rain upon it.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
You guys alright? Been quiet as a tomb in here. Embrace this feeling because right now there's 29 other fanbases who have some that would do just about anything to be in our position.

Soak it all in. The path of glory so too sees the thunder and lightning of the skies that rain upon it.

Just nervous..and I cannot stay up to watch the game as I need to be up early, always sleeping poorly then. Just want to wake up seeing we have won..my nerves cannot handle a game seven..

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I got nothing f***ing done today... I have a task list a mile long and I'm going to have to work all weekend to complete it, but my stomach won't stop churning.

Reactions: Todd1a

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida

Very nervous we were here in 2016 and blew it so I am hoping we don't make that mistake again as getting to this point and playing for a cup is so difficult.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I've been pretty loose all week since game 2. I haven't worried a wink about this series because we were just stupid and stagnated to begin the series in Tampa and at no point faced a true must win situation of an elimination game. I always knew we could skate with them and outscore them if needs by -hence my positivity rants. I actually slept in until 11:00 and spent the afternoon sitting on my duff binge watching season 5 of GoT. I have been the most unapologetically lazy SOB on this forum and I have no regrets. I've left the house only to ensure I had enough drinks for the game. And now rather than making dinner I'm going to toss in a steam-in-bag of Spanish rice and beef.

Oh sure I'm a little nervous but I'm not gonna get worked up if we lose. This team is all time 6-3 at Amalie Arena under Jon Cooper in elimination games.

Reactions: Stamper

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Very nervous we were here in 2016 and blew it so I am hoping we don't make that mistake again as getting to this point and playing for a cup is so difficult.

Different team different circumstances. Stralman was playing on one leg, Stamkos didn't come back til game 7, Bishop was hurt AGAIN. This Lightning team is even better than the one who played Pittsburgh and this Cap team is not as good. If that doesn't help then I can do one better.

"No matter what happens tonight we live to play again"

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I've been pretty loose all week since game 2. I haven't worried a wink about this series because were just stupid and stagnated to begin the series in Tampa and at no point faced a true must win situation of an elimination game. I always knew we could skate with them and outscore them if needs by -hence my positivity rants. I actually slept in until 11:00 and spent the afternoon sitting on my duff binge watching season 5 of GoT. I have been the most unapologetically lazy SOB on this forum and I have no regrets. I've left the house only to ensure I had enough drinks for the game. And now rather than making dinner I'm going to toss in a steam-in-bag of Spanish rice and beef.

Oh sure I'm a little nervous but I'm not gonna get worked up if we lose. This team is all time 6-3 at Amalie Arena under Jon Cooper in elimination games.

Ironically I started rewatching GoT's this weekend as well.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I've been pretty loose all week since game 2. I haven't worried a wink about this series because we were just stupid and stagnated to begin the series in Tampa and at no point faced a true must win situation of an elimination game. I always knew we could skate with them and outscore them if needs by -hence my positivity rants. I actually slept in until 11:00 and spent the afternoon sitting on my duff binge watching season 5 of GoT. I have been the most unapologetically lazy SOB on this forum and I have no regrets. I've left the house only to ensure I had enough drinks for the game. And now rather than making dinner I'm going to toss in a steam-in-bag of Spanish rice and beef.

I was definitely not feeling good even after Game 4, because most of that game was a trainwreck. I think Game 5 was textbook Lightning hockey, but I'm still not feeling great about tonight. Too much can go wrong.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
If we play like we did the first period of Game 5 for all of this game we probably walk out of DC with a win. But getting them to be consistent and play like that has been the bane of our existence as bolts fans.

Reactions: berlin

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bolts, take my word for it...go full Mongo on the Caps tonight, don't let them up, don't let them breath. Crush them.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Master P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad