GDT: 5/19/18 - 7:15PM EDT - #1M Washington VS #1A Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Obviously the best game of the series so far. The question is, are we playing that much better, or is the thought of another playoff collapse wreaking havoc with the Caps confidence?

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Best period all year. Looked like Vegas out there but with more talent.

I'd really like to know what the hell Milbury's problem is with TB? It almost sounds like he is in pain when he is forced to compliment them for something they have done well, though usually he'll say it was a mistake by the Caps more than something good the Lightning have done. I don't get it at all.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Obviously the best game of the series so far. The question is, are we playing that much better, or is the thought of another playoff collapse wreaking havoc with the Caps confidence?
Were finally seeing Lightning hockey, took them awhile to get back to that level this series but that is what were used to seeing from the bolts.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Best period all year. Looked like Vegas out there but with more talent.

I'd really like to know what the hell Milbury's problem is with TB? It almost sounds like he is in pain when he is forced to compliment them for something they have done well, though usually he'll say it was a mistake by the Caps more than something good the Lightning have done. I don't get it at all.

Millbaby wanted a job with our team probably. Then he found out he wasn't even qualified to drive the Zamboni and whined on and on and on...

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
It's mostly that we're playing great, though I don't know why the Caps are not forechecking at all?

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Caps ran out of their “Flower Power” coming out of the Pens series. Now, after we gutted out game 4 and took a quick lead here, they are demoralized. Need to put them out of their misery early in the second.

Reactions: DMB06

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Caps ran out of their “Flower Power” coming out of the Pens series. Now, after we gutted out game 4 and took a quick lead here, they are demoralized. Need to put them out of their misery early in the second.
Be great if we could. Very interested to see how Caps come out of the break. Lightning have to be ready for an all out assault but solid D in the first 5 min could break their spirit.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Be great if we could. Very interested to see how Caps come out of the break. Lightning have to be ready for an all out assault but solid D in the first 5 min could break their spirit.

Need a Serge goal. That will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad