GDT: 5/10/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Want to know how bad the team played including Vasy, if you put McB in both nets this game is probably the same.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I don't understand how anybody thinks adding Kuch and Stammer will make the rest of the team stop sucking. Even Vasy is a dumpster fire.

Yes and no. Do you see who Point is playing with? These powerplay chances? You see who is out there and where they are? This is about the most deceiving game given our roster. Now, what it has done is given them tons of confidence. Florida has a sneaky good team. Very strong in all areas. If we look the same in game 1 then we are screwed.

Reactions: U55

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'm not particularly worried about losing games down the stretch. Plenty of teams have backed into the playoffs and won, and plenty have come in on fire and fizzled out. More worried about whether the players have enough health and gas to step things up regardless of what they've done the past month or so.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
If the Lightning get the band back together from all the injuries thenPanthers will have a rude awakening.

But Vassy needs to be better. We know he can be
Can he? He was terrible 2 nights in a row. Not even just not good, but awful. I feel like he's heading into Steve Sax/Chuck Knobloch/Rick Ankiel territory. Well at least Rick Ankiel switched to a position player. Maybe Vasy can play wing.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Hoping that instead of high fives when Kuch returns, he just slaps everyone in the face.

ECE017C2-6F3C-47EE-9EE3-EB2A06573D90.gif

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Just gotta say it, ABB is underwhelming. From game 1 to now, he's not impressive from whistle to whistle. Guy doesn't have the drive to win a battle, sees the puck and can retrieve it, yet he doesn't cause there's an opposing player within 20 feet of him. Shades of Purcell when it comes to that.
Well hopefully he's ready to go by start of next season, as the Bolts will need him or another of the younger 'Cuse guys to step up with likely Johnson, Coleman and one of Killer/Palat likely gone.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Can he? He was terrible 2 nights in a row. Not even just not good, but awful. I feel like he's heading into Steve Sax/Chuck Knobloch/Rick Ankiel territory. Well at least Rick Ankiel switched to a position player. Maybe Vasy can play wing.
Absolutely not a question of if he can. Same goes for a lot of guys who upped their game to the necessary level last year. The 2020 cup run proved that.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
What a heart warming interview with Joseph. I love talking about totally unrelated social issues when you’re team is floundering & looks as if it’s ready to play only 4 more games.

Good for him & Walcott & everyone else who’s made it to the big show. I just wish we’d look at it as someone making their NHL debut, rather than filtering down to the color of his skin. A person is a person, enough of this. Shame on the those robotic reporters as well. Original

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
If Goodrow can't go, I'd go buckwild with the lines:

Colton - Point - Kucherov

Stamkos - Gourde - Coleman

Killorn - Johnson - Palat

Maroon - Cirelli - Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad