GDT: 5/10/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
These kids are just puck watching every shift and ABB is the worst and then Gudas scores what a friggin disaster.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I mean it's not a lie.

LOL. If you take all year into account...we haven't played well against them healthy or injured.

You're being a pollyanna. It's ok. Homers do that.

Realistically, they are dominating us for a while now.

You're making excuses. Vasy should never have been otu there.

Q is a better coach. They have talent and home ice. We might get swept.

Puff puff give

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Now imagine if you took shots at and screened goalies worse than Vasy. It’s almost like they’re not infallible and you don’t need a perfect setup to score.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
tenor.gif

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I just wanna see some fights. Some anger

Our players would have to skate to touch them and I don't think we have anybody who can catch up to their slowest skater. It would just look like Benny f***ing Hill chasing them around trying to fight.

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
LOL. If you take all year into account...we haven't played well against them healthy or injured.

You're being a pollyanna. It's ok. Homers do that.

Realistically, they are dominating us for a while now.

You're making excuses. Vasy should never have been otu there.

Q is a better coach. They have talent and home ice. We might get swept.

Puff puff give
We shall see. I look forward to watching the team that actually won the cup play in the playoffs. We haven't had our 2 best goal scorers for a huge chunk of this season. People automatically assume just because these guys haven't played in a while they will come back sucking. They are practicing and getting in shape. I expect these doom and gloom posters to eat their words soon. I look forward to seeing it.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
What a joke of a performance against them again. Game 1 will be very telling, as if Tampa comes out and shows little heart like they did 2 years ago vs Cbus in game 1(after the 1st period), this will be a very quick series.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
We shall see. I look forward to watching the team that actually won the cup play in the playoffs. We haven't had our 2 best goal scorers for a huge chunk of this season. People automatically assume just because these guys haven't played in a while they will come back sucking. They are practicing and getting in shape. I expect these doom and gloom posters to eat their words soon. I look forward to seeing it.
Being shape and having there timing back is a big difference. But they are superstars they should only take a game or two to get in the groove. Thing is can the rest of the team hold us in until they are up to speed.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016

I’m sure every single doom and gloom poster (such as myself), would love nothing more than to eat the words.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Just gotta say it, ABB is underwhelming. From game 1 to now, he's not impressive from whistle to whistle. Guy doesn't have the drive to win a battle, sees the puck and can retrieve it, yet he doesn't cause there's an opposing player within 20 feet of him. Shades of Purcell when it comes to that.

Reactions: Byrddog

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Seriously though, wasn't it Cooper, or was it someone else on the team who literally said a week ago that they liked where the team was at that point, that they were rounding into form...

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
We should have given Vasi the night off. Back to back meaningless games where he gets lit up because we dress half a roster. Hurts his Vezina case and takes an unnecessary risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->