GDT: #5 - 10/13/18 | oilers @ RANGERS | 1:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I feel the same about 1:00PM. :laugh:

I'll be watching the Rangers today while it's still light outside. I feel, the last time that happened was during the 2014 play offs when we had a noon game in May. Usually the noon games are after DST ends here which makes it dark at 7 pm

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Can’t wait for this
Gonna be my second ever game at MSG (first one was the last game of the last season) and my fourth ever Ranger game (2 against the Devils but I was too young to remember)

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Okay, I am done with this. One way or another ADA has got to play. This is looking like a wasted year in his development. He's not 20 anymore and needs ice time to get to where he needs to be. The perfect year with NO expectations......so why in the hell is Claesson playing? I don't care that he played well last game. If Marc is untouchable and Shatty is a crybaby and already sat, then sit Pionk. He hasnt been particularly good either.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Okay, I am done with this. One way or another ADA has got to play. This is looking like a wasted year in his development. He's not 20 anymore and needs ice time to get to where he needs to be. The perfect year with NO expectations......so why in the hell is Claesson playing? I don't care that he played well last game. If Marc is untouchable and Shatty is a crybaby and already sat, then sit Pionk. He hasnt been particularly good either.
I was saying this last year around this time too.. idk why coaches always try to “get the veterans going” but the rookies are expected to be great off the bat

Reactions: Nickmo82

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Quinn is really going to put Latka up against McDavid?

Look for McD to take over the scoring lead today :facepalm:

Last edited:

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
DeAngelo is sitting?? Why??

Coach got sick of him tripping himself up twice in two games? I would have been surprised if he'd played today. Shattenkirk was supposed to be coming back and ADA wasn't good v the Sharks (although he did have some good passes out of his own zone). I am a little surprised that Pionk is back in, but glad Claesson keeps his slot.

First game I won't see this season because of work. LGR

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Perfect 7PM start in Scandinavia.

There's even going to be a pre-game show 6:30 on Viasat Hockey in Sweden and Viasport+ in Norway.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Quinn is holding regular season auditions and Staal is gonna have to score on Hank before Quinn finally says enough.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Pionk sat too, I think they’re just rotating guys in and out of the lineup

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Pionk sat too, I think they’re just rotating guys in and out of the lineup
Somehow, Staal stays out of the rotation. Smith... he's played consistently enough to stay out of the rotation so I'm cool with that.

They have to recognize how bad he's been. My only way to rationalize it is that they have to play him and hope he shows enough that some other team is open to taking him if they can force him to take a trade at some point.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
I'm interested to see why you call Shatty a crybaby. I thought he handled the situation pretty well.

Reactions: Lays
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->