GDT: #5 - 10/12/13 | New York Rangers @ St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Alex Steen loves to play against the Rangers. He seems to almost always manage to score. Blues have a really good blueline and they're a grittier team as well. We got our work cut out for us. Marty Biron is going to have to come up big.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
:laugh:

I was supposed to watch the first one (episode four) with a couple of friends of mine who are fans. Halfway through the movie I was laughing so hard they got angry and turned it off. I'd almost rather start watching that again than tonight's game vs the Sharks.

Since I'm too dumb to expect anything else than a good game, I'll be watching anyway.

OMG The first 3 Star Wats were epic. The next 3 not so much. I did not know there were people above 10 years f age in this country that had not seen them.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
OMG The first 3 Star Wats were epic. The next 3 not so much. I did not know there were people above 10 years f age in this country that had not seen them.

I dislike the genre. That type of sci/fi never did anything for me, so I guess that's why.

But this is getting way off topic. My hopes for the games are simple: Play better d, don't get blown out, don't get shut out, look like a team that wants to win. They do that and I won't be pissed if they lose to a very good team.

PMantis24

LGR!
Nov 17, 2010
NYC
Just put up a good effort. Where's the team that beat LA? yea, I know we don't have Nash but doesn't mean we should see what we've seen the last 2 games.

A goal tonight would be nice...

LGR!

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I dislike the genre. That type of sci/fi never did anything for me, so I guess that's why.

But this is getting way off topic. My hopes for the games are simple: Play better d, don't get blown out, don't get shut out, look like a team that wants to win. They do that and I won't be pissed if they lose to a very good team.

I often tell me goalie to open his eyes and stop trying to use the force to stop the pucks.

We will win (Nicky Fotiu Jedi mind trick)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I usually wait til later in the season when we're FUBAR in the standings, but if we get down early again it might already be time for an HFNYR singalong.

Punxrocknyc19*

i wish Rangers had a player like David Backes... he is the type of forward Rangers should look for...

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Is anyone other than myself pissed that the only players that showed up for the optional skate were Asham, Falk and Biron. I know they play the game at the highest level and they dont want to sap their energy but given how they have played some would show up just to "learn the system" (which many fans I know say is the problem). Kind of pissed AV didnt make it mandatory. It makes me feel both the players and coach dont care much about being the laughing stock of the league.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Another tough road game. Let's see if the guys came to play. I'm expecting another loss but I just wanna see the team show some ****ing balls.

Pistachio

I love your mother
Sep 10, 2013
Is anyone other than myself pissed that the only players that showed up for the optional skate were Asham, Falk and Biron. I know they play the game at the highest level and they dont want to sap their energy but given how they have played some would show up just to "learn the system" (which many fans I know say is the problem). Kind of pissed AV didnt make it mandatory. It makes me feel both the players and coach dont care much about being the laughing stock of the league.

Wasn't it a "very optional skate"? Meaning they didn't really expect anyone to show up but it was there if you wanted to stretch your legs kind of way :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad