Pre-Game Talk: 4th Annual CFHF Draft Party [Fri. June 22 - Schanks South]

Which Schanks location?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
2 more shifts for me. Much excite. I hope you aren't too jet lagged on Friday @Kahvi

Flights take almost 16h, and I'll have to be at the airport 2h before the first flight. And when I get to Calgary in the afternoon, its over midnight in Finland. If I manage to stay up for few hours on thursday after arriving it should be ok.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Also, countdown is currently at: 1 working day left, including 1h meeting with customer and 15min meeting with ceo. Other than that, just make sure everything is done before holidays and update away message to email and skype

So close there's no need for countdown anymore. In 12 hours I should be at Helsinki-Vantaa airport ready to travel :nod:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Gatwick airport now, waiting for connecting flight to Calgary.
39569841.jpg

Reactions: Lazar Beams

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
What time you guys planning on getting to Schanks?
I finish work usually between 4 and 4:30. So however long it takes for me to train from downtown to Heritage and then walk to Schanks. :laugh:

I'll make sure I leave in enough time to get there before the draft starts though.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I will try to be there relatively fast, but I don't get off till 4:30 and need to run home to change first too. Probably an hour drive at that time of day too

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What time you guys planning on getting to Schanks?
I'm aiming for 4:30

I finish work usually between 4 and 4:30. So however long it takes for me to train from downtown to Heritage and then walk to Schanks. :laugh:

I'll make sure I leave in enough time to get there before the draft starts though.
Excellent

After the week I've had, someone's gonna have to physically carry me out of there.

I plan on being there as soon as possible, but that's likely still anytime between 4:30 and 5:30

Did someone make a reservation?
No, we'll be there early enough where we'll get our choice. We didn't have one last year either

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I’ll probably be there around 5:30 guys.

Welcome Kahvi!

And Meth sorry again about not being able to meet up for brunch. I have a pretty busy weekend. Can’t wait to see all you guys though!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Can we get a final headcount so we have an idea as to who to expect and maybe how big of a table we need?

Again, if you're on the fence about attending, all are welcomed whether you're a lurker or a frequent poster.

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Can we get a final headcount so we have an idea as to who to expect and maybe how big of a table we need?

Again, if you're on the fence about attending, all are welcomed whether you're a lurker or a frequent poster.

UC, I hope it’s okay. I’m bringing my friends Olga, Oksana, Natalia and Katarina.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Whoever's there first, sit yourself down in a section with moveable tables so we can add/subtract as needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad