Pre-Game Talk: 4th Annual CFHF Draft Party [Fri. June 22 - Schanks South]

Which Schanks location?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
My boss literally laughed at me when I asked for that night off, and told me I'd have to go in even if I was dying, so sadly I cannot make it

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What day are you getting into town, Meff?
I won't be arriving until Friday, I have Thursday night off, so I should be well rested. Plan is to get into town around 1-2, grab Peters w/ my dad and then go to the hotel. Check-in, get ready and head down to Schanks

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Won't be in attendance now as my roommate is not heading to Calgary next week. If I still had a car and liscence I would definitely make it.

But all in all won't be a boring time as I'm most likely going to the lounge in town with a group of guys from hockey

Hope to see you guys at the next one! Enjoy!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Won't be in attendance now as my roommate is not heading to Calgary next week. If I still had a car and liscence I would definitely make it.

But all in all won't be a boring time as I'm most likely going to the lounge in town with a group of guys from hockey

Hope to see you guys at the next one! Enjoy!
If you have a place to stay in Calgary, you can come up and back with me

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I'm at a maybe now, one of my coworker is considered a switch of shifts for me. Not sure if I'll have much, as I'm not sure if I'll have anything to spend thanks to an unexpected vet bill, but if I can get the switch, I'll stop by for a while

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I'm at a maybe now, one of my coworker is considered a switch of shifts for me. Not sure if I'll have much, as I'm not sure if I'll have anything to spend thanks to an unexpected vet bill, but if I can get the switch, I'll stop by for a while

If you can come, I'll buy you a beer or two.

Also, countdown is currently at: 1 working day left, including 1h meeting with customer and 15min meeting with ceo. Other than that, just make sure everything is done before holidays and update away message to email and skype

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad