GDT: [#49] CandyCanes @ Stars 7:30 CT (BSSW+, BSSO, ESPN+)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Caught a break tonight with Nashville and Chicago losing, or you could argue its a massive missed opportunity

I still might argue that considering the Stars have 4 of their remaining games against Florida and Tampa.

If they lose to Nashville this weekend though, it's definitely over.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Yea, I Want To Believe- but I have to turn this off.. I cant do it anymore tonight :\

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
just checked the NHL stats for the FCC line - they are minus 9, minus 11 and minus 13 - Wow what a defensive core! the only conclusion is that Bowness is really stupid playing this line or - I don't know what - this line is useless - can't defend and cannot score!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Should've rested Hintz and Klingberg if you're gonna lose big .

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
sorry misread the stats - doesn't matter which is which - -4, -6 and minus 10 - let's just keep this line together because - who the hell knows but Bowness!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The line is mainly kept to together to not have to play any of the scoring fowards in the tougher matchups. If the team was healthy i'd say break it up. But right now ? You can switch up Faksa and Dickinson thats about it.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Didn't really expect a win so i went to sleep and didn't watch the game and proved to be right. They got one out of the two of the back to back so i'll take it. At the end of the day the roadtrip is going to decide if they make it or not. A win on Saturday of course is the most important one.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I think we have to calm down a bit with critism. Been a brutally exhausting stretch. I think at this point back 2 backs are too much (against a top team none the less).

Im still excited to see the last 7 games. Put whatever is left on the line. Maybe get 4th..maybe not.

We got help today from Florida so today was a push. 2 pts back with 2 in hand. Lets see what we can do

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
All in all I don’t think the stars played that bad .Dobby could have made a few of those saves but there was also some puck luck for the canes .PP looked atrocius though.Hopefully seguin is in next game . While he will probably be a bit rusty for the first couple games , getting a well rested #1 center should probably help a little .

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad