Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Panarin with that sneaky filth...
giphy.gif

Igor as cool as the other side of the pillow...
giphy.gif

"The Rangers Wins" -NHL 95

Every time I see that leg kick, my hammy hurts a bit.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
With Carolina and Philly losing tonight, we are now 9 points back from the last wild card with 2 games in hand. We're in Detroit tomorrow, then we've got 4 straight at home against Dallas, Toronto, LA and Buffalo.

It's not much of a chance, but those are all winnable games. Dallas can't score, Toronto can't defend, and the other three can't do either.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Panarin and Zibanejad continuing to do their thing. Kreider and Buch upping their trade values. Tony D being Tony D. Igor with a .900+ game. And Kakko with THREE shots.

Didn't see the game but the box score looks great.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
With Carolina and Philly losing tonight, we are now 9 points back from the last wild card with 2 games in hand. We're in Detroit tomorrow, then we've got 4 straight at home against Dallas, Toronto, LA and Buffalo.

It's not much of a chance, but those are all winnable games. Dallas can't score, Toronto can't defend, and the other three can't do either.

Yup. Their chance of making playoffs is slim but they could make up some ground in the next 5-6 games.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018

Reactions: Fireonk

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

Dreaded middle here we come!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think Kakko's looking a lot better and his main "problem" right now is being on the 3rd line and not getting a ton of icetime compared to the top 2. I could maybe see him being moved up when Kreider is eventually traded. had at least 2 great chances tonight that just didn't go for him unfortunately and when he gets the puck in the offensive zone he's making things happen now, he just needs some luck and some more zone time.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I think Kakko's looking a lot better and his main "problem" right now is being on the 3rd line and not getting a ton of icetime compared to the top 2. I could maybe see him being moved up when Kreider is eventually traded. had at least 2 great chances tonight that just didn't go for him unfortunately and when he gets the puck in the offensive zone he's making things happen now, he just needs some luck and some more zone time.
I think he looks better. It’s the comparisons to other #2OAs that make me wonder.

Reactions: CasusBelli

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Kakko looked good today, first time in quite a while. A few prime chances, some nice moves to buy time, and no dumb decisions hanging on to the puck too long or forcing passes that aren't available.

Chytil is soo close. When he gets stronger on his skates he's going to be a force coming off the boards with the puck.

AntNYR

Apr 30, 2019
I think he looks better. It’s the comparisons to other #2OAs that make me wonder.
I keep reminding myself that they are all individuals and have different development curves. Hopefully Kakko keeps improving and shows he belongs on that #2OA list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->