GDT: [#48] Los Angeles Kings at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Panic Mode. Tomorrow the Stars will acquire Derrick Brassard! Book it!

Remember when Dallas lost like 8 in a row last season. It's happening right now.
I certainly hope not. Anything more than a shakeup trade is a waste of assets.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Remember those "pesky Stars" or what it was while the team just stunk ? Yeah that was with Ralph and Razor. Its just part of the broadcasting crews job even if the team stinks.
That was definitely a Gulutzan term.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean Radulov didn't do that

0GYNgo.gif

so its an improvement i guess ? He's clearly frustrated with the team and himself. At least he gives a shit even if it sometimes boils over.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'm also really starting to question what the f*** the team is even trying to do offensively . Yeah the team isn't exact filled with offensive talent but the way they are trying to generate anything is just awful. Like how are you supposed to score by constatly putting it behind the net and then passing it to well back to the defense who dump it back behind the net until somehow takes a harmless shot that maybe someone deflects. Thats not how the team played offensively early in the season right ?

Maybe this is now Montys system ? If so its terrible

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm also really starting to question what the **** the team is even trying to do offensively . Yeah the team isn't exact filled with offensive talent but the way they are trying to generate anything is just awful. Like how are you supposed to score by constatly putting it behind the net and then passing it to well back to the defense who dump it back behind the net until somehow takes a harmless shot that maybe someone deflects. Thats not how the team played offensively early in the season right ?

Maybe this is now Montys system ? If so its terrible

Monty said he’s kind of inherited that from Hitch. The players can’t seem to abandon it.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
It shows that Monty's drills aren't effective at ingraining his own habits into the players. He came from NCAA where his players were always raw and malleable. Now his team is older and their habits are harder to mold. It's an adjustment and not really a condemnation of his long term abilities given his level of experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad