GDT: [#48] Gusts @ Stars, 6:30 CT (NBCSN, KTXA)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Is Gardner hurt? I know it's just a 4th liner for 4th liner and who cares but Gardner is a better player and fits the 4th line way better than Dowling. Dowling is an undersized skill guy who can fill in a few times a year in the top 6 when desperate. Gardner is a big body who plays a physical game and fits better on the 4th line.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Gardner brings zero offense . Absolutely none. Also somehow

That wierd looking 4th line was really good and scored a goal.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The goal Pysyk scored ? Dowling and obviously Pysyk had been out there together with Robertson .
Right robertson was on the ice, and got the primary assist so that line wasn't on the ice.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Dowling was very much part of the goal .

And? Kero wasn't on the ice and didn't even get on the ice until a bit after the goal.
So how did that line score when 1/3 of the line wasn't on the ice? Or do you think replacing robertson for kero is nothing significant?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Is Gardner hurt? I know it's just a 4th liner for 4th liner and who cares but Gardner is a better player and fits the 4th line way better than Dowling. Dowling is an undersized skill guy who can fill in a few times a year in the top 6 when desperate. Gardner is a big body who plays a physical game and fits better on the 4th line.

I think it might be because after the deadline there are only a limited amount of callups that are not emergency. ( 4 i think ) . Seems like that also means taxi squad. Before the deadline the teams shuffled guys around players daily. Now they no longer do.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Our hopes are up because we did what we needed to do against the teams below us. To get in the PO, we need to do that to the teams above us, which hasn't happened in a 6 out of 8 points fashion so far against TB, NSH, and CAR. More like 3 points out of 8.

So, these next two games probably end up make or break. If they split, we may not actually know it tomorrow, but hopes keep getting dimmer.

Go Stars!

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Our hopes are up because we did what we needed to do against the teams below us. To get in the PO, we need to do that to the teams above us, which hasn't happened in a 6 out of 8 points fashion so far against TB, NSH, and CAR. More like 3 points out of 8.

So, these next two games probably end up make or break. If they split, we may not actually know it tomorrow, but hopes keep getting dimmer.

Go Stars!
Six games vs mix of Car, Fla and TB (all fighting for top seed) and one vs Nsh isn’t going to be easy. The last two against Chi won’t either, will be games for pride for them if they can keep us out.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Always hate when we play the Canes, they seem to always find a way to make us even more boring

Tbh I find the Canes to be pretty boring tho...even tho they have a good offense idk why but I do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad