GDT: [#48] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild, 8:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
He put
Yes, Perry made contact with the goalie, but the goalie then ripping his own mask off is childish and should have been a delay of game penalty.

He put his knee into alex Stalock head which is why corey Perry will be suspended especially after 14 min of penalty

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He put

He put his knee into alex Stalock head which is why corey Perry will be suspended especially after 14 min of penalty

God i hope he is because he's been garbage for a while now. I have no idea what he did or didn't do but he's been terrible . Anything to get him back out of the lineup.

Reactions: The Tourist

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
Yes, Perry deserved to be penalized, but Stalock taking his mask off was stupid.

When someone intentionally put their knee into your head & kick you into the head ? Yeah it's on Perry! It's why he got 14 min in penalty! He could haha taken out Stalock

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars are averaging 1.58 goals per game at even strength under Rick Bowness. Someone much worse than the team under Monty, which I didn't think was possible. The powerplay is the only reason we aren't losing almost every night right now it appears

Was kinda the opposite under Monty though. PP sucked and we could only score a couple of goals at even strength. Can't seem to find an inbetween

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Is this the equivalent of that Canucks game in 2018 after which the season went to ****???

This is like the Panthers of Flames game this year or the Hawks game last year where the team decided not to give a f*** about games before extended breaks. This is not new.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Stars are averaging 1.58 goals per game at even strength under Rick Bowness. Someone much worse than the team under Monty, which I didn't think was possible. The powerplay is the only reason we aren't losing almost every night right now it appears

Was kinda the opposite under Monty though. PP sucked and we could only score a couple of goals at even strength. Can't seem to find an inbetween
We are at the all star break, and there are already seven guys with more points than any Dallas Star is likely to end the season with.

Reactions: Satan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->