GDT: [#48] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild, 8:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
This team has so little offensive creativity. I would much rather have Zucc over Pavs. Dallas has a whole team of Pavs and could use someone like Zucc who has creativity and can pass. This teams offense is so boring and since we can't score I could see this team going on a stretch of several losses in a row. I guess the All Star break is going to save them.

Miro, Klingberg (sometimes), Gurianov and Hintz are about the only four players who are exciting to watch.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think the front office and the coaching staff need to have some serious talk about player usage during the break. For a while i wasn't that bad but man is it bad now .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bowness wasn't lying when he said he is never gonna split Benn and Seguin up

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So you would rather watch "exciting" players 2-3 mins more a game rather than be 2nd in the division?

Its not like the guys who are getting all the minutes are playing well at the moment. Play the guys who maybe bring some spunk and not roll out Benn for the millionth time doing absolutely nothing outside of turning it over .

When Benn is bad he is REALLY bad.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This is the type of game that should get guys vacations canceled . Seriously .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Its not like the guys who are getting all the minutes are playing well at the moment. Play the guys who maybe bring some spunk and not roll out Benn for the millionth time doing absolutely nothing outside of turning it over .

When Benn is bad he is REALLY bad.

The coach doesn't play Benn that much tho.. so its a bad argument.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yes, Perry made contact with the goalie, but the goalie then ripping his own mask off is childish and should have been a delay of game penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad