GDT: [#47] StarS @ Red Wings MIA gdt

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
They should be sent to an island with no internet to think about what their injury has done.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I went to sleep when the Redwings went ahead in the first while beeing outshot 20-3 . Was pretty sure Stars would lose while getting goalied. Glad i was wrong and they somehow didn't repeat the game on Thursday .

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Worked late and just caught the shortened game from start of 2nd period. Bally in Austin didn’t have the game live, wasn’t on my DVR.

OMG how f*ing annoying that was was to continuously hear about how we were outshooting the Wings. I muted it after the end of the 2nd and watched the rest in silence.

Anyways, glad we picked up 6 of 8.

edit : where was Klingberg? All I can find is he wasn’t available.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Worked late and just caught the shortened game from start of 2nd period. Bally in Austin didn’t have the game live, wasn’t on my DVR.

OMG how f*ing annoying that was was to continuously hear about how we were outshooting the Wings. I muted it after the end of the 2nd and watched the rest in silence.

Anyways, glad we picked up 6 of 8.

edit : where was Klingberg? All I can find is he wasn’t available.

With how many games the Stars played in such a short amount of time i'm not suprised guys are starting to miss games. There must be a gazillion nagging little injuries around the team by now.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
With how many games the Stars played in such a short amount of time i'm not suprised guys are starting to miss games. There must be a gazillion nagging little injuries around the team by now.
Thank you. Hoping it’s something like he just had to have a night off and nothing more.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Thank you. Hoping it’s something like he just had to have a night off and nothing more.

Same with how Miro missed a game this week is my guess. Almost everybody in that room must be fighting some little thing at this point especially the guys playing big minutes.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Definitely agree of course as well; man those guys have got to be worn. Watched the last two periods and OT and Heiskanen seemed to be out there half of those minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad