GDT: #47|Pens on the Road at Wiley Coyotes| Friday, Jan 18th (9:00PM) FS-A, ATTSN-PT|GRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just because it's a talking point, I am very happy with the Pearson for hags trade. Hags unfortunately went ice cold for far too long. Pearson produces. He ain't perfect but we traded a UFA who wasn't coming back here for a guy who has a year left and can produce from the LW position. IMO.... good stuff.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I wanna see Brass score. And then see him kill it again tomorrow, bc I want good things for this team

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
That was not a good 3rd period being up 1.
Not good at all.
Again, Sheahan and Wilson can get lost, plz.
I'll accept Olli until theres no choice but to bench him.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sid and jake meh tonight they should dominate in OT, scared to see Phil and Geno with Dumo behind trainwreck

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Just because it's a talking point, I am very happy with the Pearson for hags trade. Hags unfortunately went ice cold for far too long. Pearson produces. He ain't perfect but we traded a UFA who wasn't coming back here for a guy who has a year left and can produce from the LW position. IMO.... good stuff.

I like it in terms of vacuum value, but no other wing really complements Kessel well outside of maybe Rust, who the Pens seem to prefer on RW. Geno either for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->