GDT: #47|Pens on the Road at Wiley Coyotes| Friday, Jan 18th (9:00PM) FS-A, ATTSN-PT|GRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
N6mbeGx.gif

PREVIEW|STATS

rQ9M2WI.png

VUrB9nx.png

zjwVydB.gif

Sorry, late start on this one. "QUICKY"​

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sadly, I can’t watch this one or tomorrow night’s....the downside of weekend west coast games when you live out here...that’s probably good news for the Pens....

I’m going to rely on all of you to give me the 411 on our newest player, Blender the Magic Bullet....so keep good notes

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Sadly, I can’t watch this one or tomorrow night’s....the downside of weekend west coast games when you live out here...that’s probably good news for the Pens....

I’m going to rely on all of you to give me the 411 on our newest player, Blender the Magic Bullet....so keep good notes

It does suck huh? I always think about moving back East, but the games at 7 would kill me.

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Little Dragon is so dope. Never seen them live need to catch them some time.

That would be amazing.
Yeah they have tons of good stuff.
I can listen to that video I posted for an hour straight. Her voice though... so soothing.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It does suck huh? I always think about moving back East, but the games at 7 would kill me.
F the west. Since I been back to PA from DC and Honduras, I really find myself missing DC. I hated DC when I lived there, my god the traffic and the drivers. Every morning on the GWP I would see the craziest shit from people driving. A spritz of rain and people are smashing into walls, rear ending people, wrapping their vehicles around tree's and ending up in the Potomac. That's not even including snow.
Other than the commute and the green line, I f***ing love and miss DC. Plus I had a primo house in the district.... PA is so ... sooooo boring.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Win win tonight

Either pens win

Or I get to hear one of my favorite goal horn/songs tonight

How-how-Howwwlllllllll!

Let's
Go
Pens!

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Gonna miss most of the game. I'll hear the first on my drive to ultimate, but I'll be playing for the rest. Let's go Pens.

I have a feeling we'll look overall better than the last few, and I have a feeling Riikola won't get as much credit for it as he'll deserve from the staff.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'd really like to see dbrass have his minutes chopped in half, just to see what he will do and if it is possible to be less effective.
He has completely disproven the proverb, 'where there is life, there is hope'.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Gonna miss most of the game. I'll hear the first on my drive to ultimate, but I'll be playing for the rest. Let's go Pens.

I have a feeling we'll look overall better than the last few, and I have a feeling Riikola won't get as much credit for it as he'll deserve from the staff.
Ultimate frisbee?

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OH god, Wes Macauley (sp) is reffing the BJacks game.
Horrible memories of that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->