thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
oUr PPG+ bEsT PlAyUr iS aCtUaLlY dA 2C u GuYz

aNd SaNhEiM iZ a BoTtOm PaIr DeFeNsEmEn

9055ebfa31c8550e-e1494349501884.jpg

Lol

Who still had 2 points getting dominated.
There’s a difference between being a 1C and having bad games. Crosby doesn’t dominate every game, but still finds a way to produce in it. A true 1C he certainly is.

Thought I saw a lot more from patrick today too. Much more physical. Kinda got pulled down by Laughton at ES, but he was money on PK.

Reactions: Striiker

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Good win. Hart is legit. Knowing he is the long term solution in net is something I’ll take over a top pick. Once you find your goalie, it’s easier to fix the rest

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
An underlying theme to tonight's game is that Hart's much-commended mental tenacity was in full force even after the team fell behind early 2-0. This was a good test. A solid opponent. Hart never faltered, he never wavered. He took the punches and helped deliver a knockout blow.

im sooo thankful Hakstool never got near this kid....

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Lol

Who still had 2 points getting dominated.
There’s a difference between being a 1C and having bad games. Crosby doesn’t dominate every game, but still finds a way to produce in it. A true 1C he certainly is.

Thought I saw a lot more from patrick today too. Much more physical. Kinda got pulled down by Laughton at ES, but he was money on PK.

Giroux will always show up on offense, but he's 185 lbs with somewhat better than average speed, against top physical centers, he's overmatched.

Next year hopefully he goes back to LW, Patrick adds some muscle and takes over 2C and Frost is the real thing at 3C, or we add a veteran center to buy him time to grow into the role.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I would never actively cheer for a loss, though I'll say what is probably on a lot of minds right now.
The Flyers sure know how to blow a tank. Awesome to see a few guys get the monkey off their backs the past couple games and see them dialed in again. Hakstol and Hextall brought in a culture of losing by accepting mediocrity. That takes time to erase that blow on confidence in a young team. And seeing Hart night in and night one. That's icing on the cake
<--- See Sammy C.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Also, if you guys want to get a good chuckle in the morning, take a look at the Bruins Post-Game thread. The amount of butthurt being expressed by full, apparently, grown men.. stupefying.

A few beauties to pull out, including this one:

That was effin' pathetic.
1: Early 2-0 lead.
2: Nine minutes on the PP late in the 2nd and early in the 3rd (including a 5 min. major) with nothing to show for it.
3: A terrible opponent.
4: Facing a 20 year old goalie that no one outside of his immediate family has ever heard of.
5: Out-shooting the opposition by more than 2 to 1.

View attachment 176607

Last edited by a moderator:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, he's essentially right, except that anyone who followed hockey knows that Hart has been the best CHL goalie since ???
Otherwise, the Bruins totally dominated the Flyers and should have won that game.

Reactions: BernieParent

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Also, if you guys want to get a good chuckle in the morning, take a look at the Bruins Post-Game thread. The amount of ******** being expressed by full, apparently, grown men.. stupefying.

A few beauties to pull out, including this one:

I've got a lot of things to do in life, they certainly do not include giving a rats ass about minor league hockey players that aren't even in the organization I root for.

Last edited by a moderator:

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I've got a lot of things to do in life, they certainly do not include giving a rats ass about minor league hockey players that aren't even in the organization I root for.

Okay so.

1)you self profess you don't watch hockey prospects.
2)you think the fact you don't know a hockey prospect makes him a nobody.

Makes sense.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I’m really trying to rack my brain here lol

There’s a long list of people who are no longer here. A lot were really cool people, but others... not so much.

Some of them are over at the hockey forum that cannot be named. Is hockeybroads.com still in the profanity filter?

Edit: Nope! It's no longer in the filter.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Well don’t worry we will educate you :).

Carter Hart isn’t some minor league goalie no one knows about. One of the best goalie prospects out there (ya know, best goalie in CHL/WHL, played in WJCs etc etc)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->