GDT: [#46] Stars @ Red Wings 6:30 C (BSSW)

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I shut it off after Dobby couldn't catch a routine pop fly... it doesn't get any easier, reach out and catch the thing, what was he even doing?? I guarentee you suit up almost any fan in the building even first time playing net or skating and not many would have a goal against on the play. I like Dobby, but that one was disgusting.

Saturday is the next opportunity, hopefully Chicago can win in regulation tomorrow.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Watching the Gurianov goal again, man I missed that one timer. What a rocket. Hope the Stars will start to use it more going forward but it's rare to even see the 2nd unit get setup. Think they need to swap Miro and Robertson so that unit can get some zone entries

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Defense and goaltending was a complete shitshow. Can't win games like that.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Poor otter comes into a game that khudobin already lost , has 2 shit bounces and now has to absorb the 7ga. . Stars didn’t play great but they controlled play for pretty well the whole game . That’s one you just have to forget about and hope we get better goaltending next game .

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
So you start back to back when you play well, but also when you don't? I guess it fall under the "get right back on the horse" coaching philosophy.

But really, every goalie has a few stinker games. It's not like Dobby is going to lose a pop fly rebound again, because that was just sort of a freak play.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
So you start back to back when you play well, but also when you don't? I guess it fall under the "get right back on the horse" coaching philosophy.

But really, every goalie has a few stinker games. It's not like Dobby is going to lose a pop fly rebound again, because that was just sort of a freak play.
Bones has showed a lot of trust in dobby to bounce back in the past .

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad