GDT: [#46] St. Louis Blues at Dallas Stars, 8:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Make that two shifts. Hintz is back out here over Benn. Should have happened 55 minutes ago.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Oh wow! Did you guys see that on the broadcast: record vs. top-10 teams and the record vs. bottom-10 teams? That may come back to really haunt the Stars later on.

Reactions: joshik

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I'd rather have Panarin-Seguin-Radulov honestly. We don't need another Inconsistent top end player

CBJ isnt trading Panarin, they're winning and he facilitates a lot of that.

Trade Benn for Tarasenko, dump spezza and hanzal and acquire panarin through FA.

Ogi1Kenobi

Dec 25, 2008
Two straight losses to bottom 10 teams! This could be the losing streak that breaks the entire Stars season (kind of like last year). Hopefully, when the wheels do completely fall off, TG purges the front office and ships out the old core at the deadline. I'm probably getting my hopes up, though.

Last edited:

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Stamkos kinda fell asleep on the Lightning and turned it around, maybe Benn can do the same at some point. I'd say we're likely stuck with him and this boring on ice product for the long haul.

And as a Benn fan it sucks he's been this bad and pissing fans off. But if I gotta hear Shore - Val and whoever else were solid anymore I'm gunna puke. Like f***en seriously they play against lower quality of competition and produce nothing. NOTHING.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
While I would like that swap, what’s the motivation for the Blues? Am I missing something?

Benn and Tarasenko are pretty comparable situations and the Blues are looking at all options.

They've both had everything around them changed and still aren't getting it done.

Tarasenko is the better player though. More than likely that STL knows that too.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Benn and Tarasenko are pretty comparable situations and the Blues are looking at all options.

They've both had everything around them changed and still aren't getting it done.

Tarasenko is the better player though. More than likely that STL knows that too.
Then again, perhaps GM Armstrong would like to have Benn back and would do the swap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->