GDT: #46 | FLYERS (A) vs. Rangers (H) | Thursday, Apr. 22, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | ESPN+, MSG, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Because he's brain-dead shit garbage with rabies.
upload_2021-4-22_21-30-43.gif

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
am I supposed to feel good about what's happening

Absolutely. Build off the positives, play to spoil, and don't sweat "messing up the draft position" in a year where scouting assessments are not as certain and our ability to move up to a really high pick is all but impossible.

Players want to win. Record be damned. I don't think anyone on the roster wants to roll over.

Reactions: BiggE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Absolutely. Build off the positives, play to spoil, and don't sweat "messing up the draft position" in a year where scouting assessments are not as certain and our ability to move up to a really high pick is all but impossible.

Players want to win. Record be damned. I don't think anyone on the roster wants to roll over.
They already rolled over. They don't get any credit for rolling back in when the heat is off.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
It’s actually maddening. The fact Winnipeg people can’t drive directly to their cabins as well is so idiotic
Doug Ford has destroyed Ontario so much that he actually made US news. He came out today and started crying during his press conference because he knows the entire province hates him

Reactions: bennysflyers16

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
our gov't dropped the hammer on us today for a month. We had 38 cases today.....our highest in almost a year. And 18 of the cases are linked to an Ontario family that didn't self isolate when they arrived and had a f***ing bbq where others attended.

Dumbasses
Here in FLA, we figure if you can survive hurricanes, gators, meth, venomous snakes and spring breakers, then you can survive anything.

f*** covid

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
our gov't dropped the hammer on us today for a month. We had 38 cases today.....our highest in almost a year. And 18 of the cases are linked to an Ontario family that didn't self isolate when they arrived and had a f***ing bbq where others attended.

Dumbasses

You get the juice yet ? They didn’t lower the AstraZeneca age out there hey ?

I got dose 1 on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad