GDT: [#46] Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche, 8:00 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Give em' a few minutes.

They're checking to see if they want to challenge for unfair faceoff drop.

Edit: There is actually someone on COLs board who complained about the faceoff :laugh:

Reactions: JeffP

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Esa may not score often or get many chances from close to the slot area but feels like everytime he gets a clear chance he is sniping it home.

His offensive game is wierd. He can't pass all that well but he has a really good shot. Almost all of this assists as easy dropoffs to someone or rebounds off his shots / deflections

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
200.gif

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I completely understand the starting OT line, three guys who are all good defensively to get Mackinnon and Makar safely off the ice. Same thing for the faceoff.

Also Gurianov just had a bad night other than the PP goal. He was either invisible or screwing up (the whole "2nd" line was pretty meh actually), so giving Kiviranta his icetime makes sense, since Kivi was making mostly good things happen. I'm sure Gurianov will be back and fine against Buffalo.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I completely understand the starting OT line, three guys who are all good defensively to get Mackinnon and Makar safely off the ice. Same thing for the faceoff.

Also Gurianov just had a bad night other than the PP goal. He was either invisible or screwing up (the whole "2nd" line was pretty meh actually), so giving Kiviranta his icetime makes sense, since Kivi was making mostly good things happen. I'm sure Gurianov will be back and fine against Buffalo.
The faceoffs were critical. I think everyone expected MacKinnon to shred Dallas in 3 on 3- but he can't score without the puck.

Kiviranta has been decent- could be an adequate Janmark replacement next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad