GDT: [#45] Red Wings @ Stars, 7:30 CT (BSSW+)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nice pass by Gurianov

Just a completely different player when he is confident.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Ok, this Wings goal confirms my suspicions. The broadcast is lagging the video just a beat behind the audio. Josh was saying “scores” before the puck was even in the net. I think they’re doing this to make the play by play be right on top of the action.

One positive from the goal is it killed the woos.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Oleksiak needs to chill the f*** out and play defense. Almost got caught on that while the rest of the team was already back into the Stars zone.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, this Wings goal confirms my suspicions. The broadcast is lagging the video just a beat behind the audio. Josh was saying “scores” before the puck was even in the net. I think they’re doing this to make the play by play be right on top of the action.

One positive from the goal is it killed the woos.
I’ve always noticed he’s a milasecond ahead .

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i guess its better than him just turtling and taking punches

he got some 'punches' in and got ragdolled there, but it takes Larkin off the ice so

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
If a winner must be declared then Lindell won because he's the only one who threw any punches. I couldn't tell if he tripped on a stick and fell or what but he lost balance and Larkin just took him down. The best part of the whole thing was the 2nd shove by Lindell after Larkin got mad at the first one. He tried to retaliate and Lindell tossed him back like a child.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's not Oettinger's first penalty. Didn't he trip someone in Carolina or was that Khudobin?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad