$45-million salary cap agreed on, Saturday NHL will uncancel season- THN

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
X8oD said:
ESPNews is Reporting that a deal is Imminent.

unfortunately they've been reporting that since this morning. not that it's a bad sign...it's just that their definition of imminent is a bit sketchy.

Mats

Jul 27, 2003
Visit site
Fan 590 is saying 'pay attention to your computers', a PC is coming. They even threw out a time of 6:00 PM, but it was a 'perhaps' with no source.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
aparently the fan 590 says they found the hotel where the meeting is and they are setting up for a press conference right now

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
bcrt2000 said:
- panger was discussing the possibility of a weighted draft taking in account the last 2-5 seasons and the radio hosts were just joking: great news for rangers fans! sidney crosby, come on down! :lol

What are you talking about? The Rangers managed to suck only enough to finish 9th or 10th in a lot of those years. They'd have a pick around 9 or so if they did that. I guess you haven't ever bothered to wach hockey in the last 2-5 years, eh? Get your facts straight if you're going to make an unfunny joke.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
i didn't make the joke, the rangers commentators did. i myself am a ranger fan and have had to gone through missing playoffs after playoffs after playoffs because the team is within a few points a few weeks before the end of the season and they just seem to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad