Post-Game Talk: #45 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Sunday, Apr. 18, 2021 | OT loss 1-0

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Make 3 on 3 fun again.

No current rule was broken with that display but there is wording in the NHL Rule Book to keep proper game flow. However, the NHL Board of Governors could mitigate future similar displays and exculpate that stench by instituting fines for first offenses and potential losses of draft picks once a rule is passed.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I knew it would go into OT. All our games with the NYI do. What I’m wondering is what happened to the offense? That was fine earlier in the year when the defense was disastrous

Reactions: Beef Invictus

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I don't care what some of you guys say I THOUGHT THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD GAME . We seemed to run out of gas about half way thru the third but give NYI goalie credit he was good tonight .

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
No current rule was broken with that display but there is wording in the NHL Rule Book to keep proper game flow. However, the NHL Board of Governors could mitigate future similar displays and exculpate that stench by instituting fines for first offenses and potential losses of draft picks once a rule is passed.

They need to revamp the whole points system anyway, almost as bad as they need to do away with shootouts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad