GDT: #45 FLYERS 2 at Devils 3, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019, 1:00 pm ET

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Hey everyone. Manning is getting stiffed in Edmonton, so I thought I would pop back in to say hello. Between work, reffing basketball, and helping my elderly parents it has been crazy. I barely have time to turn on the tv at night, much less watch a game. The Flyers look like they are playing great these days. I think they could use an old friend on the blueline.

Sorry, his number has been taken, therefore.....;)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Eh Coda was just stuff tacked on that I don't even count. Bonzo's Montreux never happened and you can't prove otherwise.

Coda has We're Gonna Groove and Poor Tom at least. It was just an unused tracks compilation so shouldnt be rated when ranking their true albums.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Coda has We're Gonna Groove and Poor Tom at least. It was just an unused tracks compilation so shouldnt be rated when ranking their true albums.

Exactly. Plus we can cheat and add Travelling Riverside Blues from BBC Sessions and Hey Hey What Can I Do if we go with the reissue. :laugh:

Reactions: BiggE

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
carouselambra is the best led zep song, although it could use some more synthesizer

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Hey everyone. Manning is getting stiffed in Edmonton, so I thought I would pop back in to say hello. Between work, reffing basketball, and helping my elderly parents it has been crazy. I barely have time to turn on the tv at night, much less watch a game. The Flyers look like they are playing great these days. I think they could use an old friend on the blueline.

Good to hear from you, Boxcar. I hope all is well.

ugiswrong

Dec 8, 2005
deutschland

We've got this guy named Hagg; he could use a supporter and friend like you.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
we have been regaled with stories of you on the oilers thread.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Ah, the mighty Led Zep. I actually had tickets to see them on the tour where Bonzo unfortunately passed away. Always wish I had caught them(I was 14 yrs old lol).

However, there is a tribute band called Zoso that is pretty incredible. I highly recommend seeing them if you ever have the chance.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Back to hockey. CRUSH the Debbie's..Sorry but f*** that. I can't cheer for a division rival. I'd rather hold my junk to a grinder.

Oh, and we'll win because of this guy:

IMG_0257.JPG

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Ah, the mighty Led Zep. I actually had tickets to see them on the tour where Bonzo unfortunately passed away. Always wish I had caught them(I was 14 yrs old lol).

However, there is a tribute band called Zoso that is pretty incredible. I highly recommend seeing them if you ever have the chance.
Sadly, I also had tix for the 1980 tour, it was my 15th birthday present.

Reactions: BernieParent

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Poor Manning, he just can't catch a break. Being stiffed AGAIN?!

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I couldn't make a Top 1 of whiskeys. Heck, I'd be hard-pressed to write up a Top 5 of wines, and I am a big fan of wines.

Yup, it’s near impossible. Those are just 3 I’m really digging right now. When it comes to wine, I’m really enjoying some Famous Gate Pinot noir from Domaine Carneros

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Yup, it’s near impossible. Those are just 3 I’m really digging right now. When it comes to wine, I’m really enjoying some Famous Gate Pinot noir from Domaine Carneros

Thanks, BiggE, but we are talking from different ends of the spectrum. I stand, as usual, behind the Podium of Ignorance on whiskey. My Top 1 list of whiskies would be 1. Whiskey.

On wines, I am a big, big Chianti fan, mainly because I got to do a wine tasting in the beautiful Chianti region just outside Florence many years ago. So Italian reds and German whites would be my strong suit.

Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad