GDT: [#45] Dallas Stars @ San Jose Sharks, 9:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly the way the Sharks defended the last few mintes they deserved to get scored on but Dell wouldn't allow it. Too bad it happens.

Reactions: Kcb12345

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
If not for Dell, Kiviranta would have his first NHL goal by now. f*** that guy. But seriously, despite the loss not a bad effort. Let's bounce back against Avs to keep ourselves ahead of them. Now that we had actually climbed our way ahead of them this loss was not the end of the world.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
If not for Dell, Kiviranta would have his first NHL goal by now. **** that guy. But seriously, despite the loss not a bad effort. Let's bounce back against Avs to keep ourselves ahead of them. Now that we had actually climbed our way ahead of them this loss was not the end of the world.
If kiviranta elevated it over his pad he would have his first nhl goal . They played half decent , but too many wasted opportunities .

Reactions: Stubu

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
It typically is the case though
i'm sorry for whatever thing(s) happened to you to give you such a negative outlook on life. i hope you find a happy place one day. life can be rough and difficult, but most of us are just trying to get through the best we can, and experience happiness and community the best we can. true, malicious cruelty/incompetence, while it exists and requires diligent effort to mitigate, is not, 'typically the case.'

Reactions: Kipper 17

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
i'm sorry for whatever thing(s) happened to you to give you such a negative outlook on life. i hope you find a happy place one day. life can be rough and difficult, but most of us are just trying to get through the best we can, and experience happiness and community the best we can. true, malicious cruelty/incompetence, while it exists and requires diligent effort to mitigate, is not, 'typically the case.'
I don't have a negative outlook on life, just ample life experience from interactions with people that reinforce that people are generally dumb, especially in groups/crowds.
Most of the problems people face in life, are the direct result of said stupidity. The intention may not be incompetence/malicious cruelty but people are so very often unable to see consequences of actions or think for a minute before acting, that ultimately their incompetence is what shines through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->