GDT: [#45] Dallas Stars at Philadelphia Flyers, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Lindy also had a faster forward group. It's easier to play run and gun when even your depth guys like Fiddler, Garbutt, and Roussel are really fast.

I mean Comeau , Pitlick , Hintz , Gurianov , Janmark and a couple of other guys are also fast. Its just not utilized anymore.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I mean Comeau , Pitlick , Hintz , Gurianov , Janmark and a couple of other guys are also fast. Its just not utilized anymore.
Comeau can barely stay on his feet without skating fast. imagine how many times he'd get hurt if you skated fast with his atrocious balance, crashing into the boards, the net, other players. he'd probably take out Bishop or Khudobin trying to get back defensively too.
Just too much risk involved

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Comeau can barely stay on his feet without skating fast. imagine how many times he'd get hurt if you skated fast with his atrocious balance, crashing into the boards, the net, other players. he'd probably take out Bishop or Khudobin trying to get back defensively too.
Just too much risk involved

I don't know if you make sure he skates fast into the direction of the opposing teams goal not too much bad can happen. He falls down alot but he is fast.

Last edited:

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Ok, so he made one good play(that i don't remember) but has been garbage for the other 12mins a game he plays.
1 good play doesn't absolve all the other times he's turned over the puck, been out of position of just in general uselessness but sure "good try"
id say his play has been better than plenty of regulars on this team. And no, he hasn’t made just one good play(that you didn’t see).

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
id say his play has been better than plenty of regulars on this team. And no, he hasn’t made just one good play(that you didn’t see).

See

Condra lol

what the heck is with this obsession with Condra, holy sh** Monty. The dude is an ahl'er get him off the PP

Condra setup the Flyers beautifully there

Every coach has their pet. Looks like Condra may be Monty's

Great that Condra is now put together with Spezza and Benn to make sure that line will do absolutely nothing.

Wanna know whats worse ? Monty never had this much patience young players that he has with Condra.

That is just from this thread alone. You're clearly seeing something nobody else in the world, save Montgomery, sees

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Condra spent 4 years playing on a Jason Spezza led Senators team. It's probably a last ditch attempt to find a guy who can mesh with Spezza a little bit more. He brings a lot that Dickinson brought, and Big Dick is still out. Yeah, he's not gonna light the NHL ablaze, and probably be considerably rusty given his up and down status with both Dallas and Tampa.

Dunno why he's getting thrown out there otherwise.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He's used on the powerplay and not with Spezza and i have no idea why

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
See

That is just from this thread alone. You're clearly seeing something nobody else in the world, save Montgomery, sees
That’s ok. Last year I thought pateryn was a better option than honka, which was an unpopular opinion too. God knows honka looks great out there and has excelled this year. Always in position...lol. I’ve seen more positives in Condras small sample size of play than I have with plenty of our regulars. But it’s fine if you don’t see the same. I don’t expect him to be this team’s saving grace and am well aware of who he is at this point in his career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad