GDT: #44 | Panthers @ Oilers | Jan 10, 7:00 PM | TV: SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
This is completely false and made up. The media says a bunch of McDavid should want out crap (for their own purpose) but thats it.

If you are an Oilers fan you wouldn't spew this crap.

Katz is fully aware what is going on. A few years back he hired what was supposed to be the best gm and coach available and we see how that has turned out. I'm quite sure he is nervous to do it again.
You should read the post, and particularly the first sentence again. You didn't comprehend it properly.

And if Katz is nervous to fix something that's broken, he shouldn't own a sports franchise.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Rank amateur. You have to write it in italics. Then post in multiple colors ending in a blue hue.

Thus, tonight's the night that Rieder scores

I'm gonna take some heat, but I was happy we signed Rieder. He was starting to look good and then that injury came and then he hasn't been the same. Im hoping he turns it around

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I'm gonna take some heat, but I was happy we signed Rieder. He was starting to look good and then that injury came and then he hasn't been the same. Im hoping he turns it around

Afairc it was an "upper body injury" Theres no way he's 100%. Skating is effected, puck handling, looks to be in pain. But we're so limited for Vet players he's in the lineup.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I just watched highlights of the Panthers last 3 games, and my god they are a mess. Yandle's playing like trash, and Luongo can't save a beach ball. Their PP is awful, they leak more chances against than they create. Offense isn't bad though, we should watch out for their top line. Defense is a mess overall.
Sounds like a perfect recipe for a Luongo shut out.!

North

Jun 25, 2009
The more embarassing the loss, the more heat for change. I have lost my ability to cheer for the team until Chiarelli is fired.

Can’t ever cheer for a loss.

These players need to experience success even if you hate the GM.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheRebuild

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Looch with the hat trick in a 9-3 loss. Hes found his scoring touch again.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Showcasing Talbot.

I actually don't think so. I think Hitchcock has a lot more faith in Talbot than a lot of Oilers fans do.

Talbot has actually been quite good the past few weeks. However, the team generally plays worse in front of him than they do in front of Koskinen.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I actually don't think so. I think Hitchcock has a lot more faith in Talbot than a lot of Oilers fans do.

Talbot has actually been quite good the past few weeks. However, the team generally plays worse in front of him than they do in front of Koskinen.

Being he's a UFA, there are no rumors of extension discussions and there are some teams needing a goalie with 6 weeks to go until the deadline. Both goalies are struggling but there is no reason to extend Talbot in my opinion based on his play in three of the four seasons he's been here.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Maybe Lucic will be promoted to top line next game if he scores again. Everything is coming up lucic. *insert classic Milhouse picture saying that classic line but with lucic’s face* haha

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
I would not mind the second line if Lucic was still able to contribute and if JP has started to show he could contribute.

Then I look at the bottom two lines and think we literally have no other options.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Yup. I like Kassian there, but Khaira tries to do WAY too much. Kassian works because he plays a simple game and gets it to McDavid.

I still like Kharias game a lot. Not recently obviously but I think he is someone that can and will keep improving.
He must learn to clean up in his defensive end. His giveaways and trying to do too much are lethal. I'm surprised he loses focus with that considering he is very good on the PK (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->