Prospect Info: 43rd Overall Dylan Samberg

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I think everyone hoping that Beaulieu will start being sat in favour of Heinola and/or Samberg once he's met the requirements to be exposed for the expansion draft will be disappointed, although I'd like to be wrong honestly.

I could see it happening in favour of Poolman though.
Aye. Beaulieu has been top 3 for 5 on 5 ice time in each of the last three games, played more than Morrissey and as much as 4 minutes more than DeMelo.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I believe that any expiring contract players, that meet the games played criteria need to be extended by a certain date, well before end of season to qualify for XD exposure.
I could be wrong and I don't recall exact date, but I heard some time ago from Elliotte Friedman speaking about XD rules and qualifier points.
Anyone know anything about this and possible date?

Key dates as per Pierre LeBrun, Darren Dreger, Frank Seravalli, Bob McKenzie and Elliotte Friedman from December 20, 2020
  • Opt-out deadline: December 24 for non-playoff teams, December 27 for everyone else
  • Regular season start: January 13
  • RFA signing deadline (the usual December 1 one): February 11
  • Players on one-year deals may sign extensions: starting March 12
  • Regular season end: May 8
  • Trade deadline: April 12
  • Playoffs over by July 15 at the latest
  • Protected lists due for the expansion draft on July 17
  • Expansion draft: July 21
  • Entry Draft: July 23-24
  • Free agency begins: July 28

Last edited:

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Key dates as per Pierre LeBrun, Darren Dreger, Frank Seravalli, Bob McKenzie and Elliotte Friedman from December 20, 2020
  • Opt-out deadline: December 24 for non-playoff teams, December 27 for everyone else
  • Regular season start: January 13
  • RFA signing deadline (the usual December 1 one): February 11
  • Players on one-year deals may sign extensions: March 12
  • Regular season end: May 8
  • Trade deadline: April 12
  • Playoffs over by July 15 at the latest
  • Protected lists due for the expansion draft on July 17
  • Expansion draft: July 21
  • Entry Draft: July 23-24
  • Free agency begins: July 28
Right on. Thank you. So both Forbort and Poolman have another month, approximately to be extended. And Poolman needs to get on the ice very soon, in the lineup every game to qualify for his 10 games played.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Tough break for the kid, he’s been adapting well. Had a rough outing last night but it was a bit of a step up for him playing with Pionk against top 6 on a regular shift.

Running of out of things to stay interested in the team. We’ll see if Heinola gets a few more looks, let’s hope he runs with it a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad