GDT: 43|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Islanders|Into the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is IDENTICAL to Jake last year. We were all disappointed he wasn't kept after camp. Then we kept wanting his name to be called up and it wasn't. Then he comes up and... **** yeah. Oh you know.. led the league in goals in the playoffs. No biggie.

Similar. Not identical. Jake got a few game call up before the permanent call up.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Similar. Not identical. Jake got a few game call up before the permanent call up.

He got sent back to work on some defensive stuff.

He did and when he came back up he was rewarded

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Even if I'm not willing to buy that they're turning a corner, I do completely buy that Sprong is completely legit. If he sticks with Crosby and Sid remembers he's Sid, I think that would go a long way for turning this season around.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
He obviously worked on that and that is why he got called up
He was brought up out of desperation by coaching/mgmt. He didn't turn his 2 way game around in a week. There are obviously people in the org who dont like him.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
This is IDENTICAL to Jake last year. We were all disappointed he wasn't kept after camp. Then we kept wanting his name to be called up and it wasn't. Then he comes up and... **** yeah. Oh you know.. led the league in goals in the playoffs. No biggie.
Well, maybe he should have been here earlier, but with the talent like this you check twice to not screw the things. I don´t criticize them with being patient with Sprong. You can tell that he came fully ready and that´s all that matters.

Reactions: vodeni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad