Raleigh, NC
Arvidsson right out of the box raising hell with the Ref
WTF is he arguing about, that was a textbook trip
Great screen by PLD.....Jackets need more action "in the blue" going forward

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
JD post game about Bob..... vague words about Bob, Yarmo and he's a Blue Jacket... John was deceptive as to the real issue... Contract was mentioned too..

Reactions: thebus88

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
(paraphrase) "He's a Blue Jacket now, he can sign anywhere he wants next year, that's his right." Along with other things.

To add: He sounded like a disappointed parent. He seemed to imply with his tone that he knows bobrovsky is walking, and because of that isn’t giving it his all.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Big win based on Bob etc..... That said, the Jackets need to take a step forward in their checking on both ends of the ice if they are going anywhere..

Most important, the Jacket goaltending is highly suspect... Bobs not reliable and Korpi is young... I doubt the CBJ go far in the playoffs without a trade for a veteran goalie...

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
There are so many bad teams in the East. There's 9 teams with 51 or more points, the rest all have less than 45. But that means that as well as the Jackets have played, they are only 3 points from being out of the playoffs.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
To add: He sounded like a disappointed parent. He seemed to imply with his tone that he knows bobrovsky is walking, and because of that isn’t giving it his all.
I watched and heard it.... That's a stretch.... JD also mentioned a Bob and Yarmo interaction..

My take:

If Bob walks its cause the CBJ want him to walk, not because of contract issues but he's not reliable to win big time hockey games...

Last edited:

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I watched and heard it.... That's a stretch.... JD also mentioned a Bob and Yarmo interaction.. If Bob walks it's because the CBJ want him to walk...

Yeah. JD was clearly upset with whatever Bob’s behavior was. I think he clearly inferred that it involved Jarmo, too. JD also said that Bob’s under contract now and has the freedom to go wherever he wants after the season.

Reactions: Robert

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Sounds like Bob messed up pretty bad, Jarmo is most likely working the phones . My guess is an altercation occurred with Torts and Bob . If it’s like mentioned above, that they felt Bob wasn’t giving it his all , Bench him the rest of the season . That’s a shitty teammate

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Sounds like Bob messed up pretty bad, Jarmo is most likely working the phones . My guess is an altercation occurred with Torts and Bob . If it’s like mentioned above, that they felt Bob wasn’t giving it his all , Bench him the rest of the season . That’s a ****ty teammate
Jarmo said Torts wasn't involved beyond getting his input on what to do with Bob.

I guess the only people who will know what Bob did are Bob, the team, management, and the poor Amalie Arena workers who have to clean up the visitor's lockerroom.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Sounds like Bob messed up pretty bad, Jarmo is most likely working the phones . My guess is an altercation occurred with Torts and Bob . If it’s like mentioned above, that they felt Bob wasn’t giving it his all , Bench him the rest of the season . That’s a ****ty teammate

I don’t think Torts is directly involved in this mess. Sounds like it’s a Jarmo/Bob conflict based off of JD’s post game comments and Portzline’s article.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad