Post-Game Talk: #43: FLYERS 3 at Capitals 5, Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, 7:30 pm ET

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I'm gonna keep beating this drum but, slap JVR on PP1 and then at 5v5 give him Frosty as his Center and he will produce what we expect from him.
And just think...if you sign a Mark Stone for example....he could be that 3rd guy on that line if we wanted. All the sudden we could have 3 lines worth while.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
And just think...if you sign a Mark Stone for example....he could be that 3rd guy on that line if we wanted. All the sudden we could have 3 lines worth while.

Lets be honest though, we wont do anything and Weise and MacDonald will still be here.

Reactions: Garbage Goal

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I wouldn't blame anyone here for hitting a small mammal with their car if it were caught in the middle of the road

1vDs.gif

children/people excepted.

tenor.gif

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017

Future flyer, Mark Stone, looked great in OT tonight setting up the Sens winning goal in Anaheim.

We are now at the bottom of the League.

iu

But, one of these days, we will rise again!

iu

Just hope we all live to see it. :D

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Future flyer, Mark Stone, looked great in OT tonight setting up the Sens winning goal in Anaheim.

We are now at the bottom of the League.

iu

But, one of these days, we will rise again!

iu

Just hope we all live to see it. :D

:clap:

Reactions: Foggy14

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

So you are saying that people cheering for Hak finally being out of the door equals them saying he was reposnsible for everything?

I dont see a single post (or a gif) in that thread saying "wooo, Hak is gone, the only fault of our team is gone". I.e. no idea why you replied with that.

PK got better percentage-wise. Goaltending got better. Compete is better at times, other times it is the same shit. People willing to trade away talent while saying we need more talent still applies too. I dont see where you are going with this.

Last edited:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So you are saying that people cheering for Hak finally being out of the door equals them saying he was reposnsible for everything?

I dont see a single post (or a gif) in that thread saying "wooo, Hak is gone, the only fault of our team is gone". I.e. no idea why you replied with that.
pssst... it's because he's being intentionally dishonest since he has no real argument

while also ignoring we removed a horrible coach and replaced him with a nearly as horrible interim coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad