GDT: #43|Florida vs. Rutherford|Tue, Jan 8 (7:00PM)|PPG| 3rd Cup From the Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I had to clean house on Sundays to the 'story teller' singers...Neal Diamond, Croce, Lightfoot, Simon & Garfunkle, etc...

also, I got a Metric Ass Load of Steely Dan videos all lined up... best band of the decade, by my opinion...

You mean like....Do It Again Murray...we need another shut out tonight....

Reactions: BillPrep

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The '70s also spawned unquestionably the greatest inside cover of any album ever:

Bs7QgGj.jpg

turd

Feb 1, 2013
These theme nights or whatever they call them could be the lamest thing in all of sports.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
These theme nights or whatever they call them could be the lamest thing in all of sports.

Actually the decade ones are pretty cool. They have old highlights and commercials There’s a band between periods. It’s a good time especially if you go to a lot of games like I do.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Actually the decade ones are pretty cool. They have old highlights and commercials There’s a band between periods. It’s a good time especially if you go to a lot of games like I do.
I don’t know. Maybe I just have no fun genes in my body. I prefer to just watch a good hockey game when I go.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Disco is actually awesome. Not sure why it's so hated. Donna Summer/Giorgio Moroder -- I Feel Love. Plus all that Chic and ABBA stuff. Very cool rhythm.

Non-punk/art rock in the late 70s kinda sucked. Except for that Van Halen debut.

A lot of it has bland, monotonous rhythms and sterilized sheen. Watered-down funk for white people who don't like too much syncopation or edge in their dance music.

But like everything else, there are exceptions to the rule. Sturgeon's Law applies. Definitely with you on Chic, and Abba has their moments.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I don’t know. Maybe I just have no fun genes in my body. I prefer to just watch a good hockey game when I go.

I would say to go to the next decade one and I think you might change your mind. They are always against crappy teams so the tickets are cheap.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
A lot of it has bland, monotonous rhythms and sterilized sheen. Watered-down funk for white people who don't like too much syncopation or edge in their dance music.

But like everything else, there are exceptions to the rule. Sturgeon's Law applies. Definitely with you on Chic, and Abba has their moments.

LeTang = Le Freak....

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
Confused- are the Pens playing the Redwings tonight?

Was watching the Verizon coaches corner for tonight’s game and they said Redwings and Sullivan started talking about Larkin and the redwings team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad